1,544 Posts

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Yep, that's the link.

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
Ok. So the mirror fix may have merit. I think I used too large a diameter o ring, because the top wouldn't stay in. Gonna try a smaller one tomorrow.

·
Hi I'm Sean
3,962 Posts
got a quarter panel for my birthday yesterday!
So what's the story behind this?

I added up my money and realized I am only 2k short of getting all the money for the short block :D. It's basically mid January and I have the money for the short block! I'm so stoked for that and looking forward to see what I can do with the engine!

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,519 Posts
Drove my buddy's 2013 GT/CS because he's got some weird knocking in the back. I sure miss my coyote. I think I would have preferred manual, looking back.

Anyone ever heard of panhard bar or bracket getting loose? That's what sounds like is going on this car.

Sent from the mobile cellular device.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have heard of the adjuster nut coming loose if someone did not use loctite on aftermarket panhard bars. The other thing I would check is the rear sway bar bushings. I have seen several die early and caused knocking.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
I have heard of the adjuster nut coming loose if someone did not use loctite on aftermarket panhard bars. The other thing I would check is the rear sway bar bushings. I have seen several die early and caused knocking.
OR UCA adjuster nuts if he has a UCA.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I installed the Roush exhaust that my wife bought me for Christmas. WOW what an amazing sound. And I picked up a JLT intake and a tuner. But waiting till after the winter to install.

5401 - 5420 of 10633 Posts