Modded Mustang Forums banner

7161 - 7180 of 10632 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Did nothing to it but looked at it... and noticed some ass hole backed into it in my driveway! THE DAMN THING HAS BEEN PARKED FOR 2 WEEKS AND NOT TOUCHED OR MOVED AND IT WAS JUST FIXED!!!!!!!!!
Im sorry to hear bro! I'd be real mad. Ouch

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Did nothing to it but looked at it... and noticed some ass hole backed into it in my driveway! THE DAMN THING HAS BEEN PARKED FOR 2 WEEKS AND NOT TOUCHED OR MOVED AND IT WAS JUST FIXED!!!!!!!!!
That really blows. You gotta install a couple cameras bro.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Im sorry to hear bro! I'd be real mad. Ouch
That really blows. You gotta install a couple cameras bro.
I believe its either my moms niece and nephews or my moms parents, and I will raise hell and make whoever did it pay for it to be redone.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Forgot to post this up. I bought a few things the other day just because I felt like spending money.

Alacantara goodness. Still need to get the e-brake boot
New stuffs by Treyson M, on Flickr

This plate frame as well. Also got an emblem which is the same thing that's on the plate frame, lol.

Paxton Approved:
do you have the steering wheel already? that's the stuff I want for the inside of mine to complete my interior.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Lol, like your pup^ he seems cool.

Decided that i want a motorcycle (i always have im just ready now lol). Man i need this house to sell.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
do you have the steering wheel already? that's the stuff I want for the inside of mine to complete my interior.
No sir, not yet. I do plan on it sometime though.

Lol, like your pup^ he seems cool.

Decided that i want a motorcycle (i always have im just ready now lol). Man i need this house to sell.
He can be an asshole, haha. He wouldn't stay still and wouldn't let me put the frame around his head so I had to make due haha. He is pretty awesome though, he just gets crazy when we leave from separation anxiety but he's getting a lot better for sure.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Drove about 450 miles from Champaign IL to Madison/St.Louis, Gateway Motorsports park, on the Power Tour. The route they gave us was a bit longer than normal, lots of small towns.

Got to the park and got in line to run down the track. My first time ever down a drag strip.

Forgot timeslips in car and I'm too tired to go down and get them right now. Also we got some in car videos of the runs, but left to camera cable at home, so I'll have to wait and upload them this weekend when I get home. These runs were made about 45 minutes after arriving at the track. Also had my 220lb nephew and all our stuff for the week in the car, probably another 200 lbs.

1st run: 13.56 @ 100.17 hit rev limiter in 3rd.
2nd run: 13.99 @ 98 missed 4th gear my fault not car.
3rd run: 13.60 @ 107 got shifts right but 60' was around 2.24
4th, last and best run: 13.39 @ 108.7 or close to that definite 108.

Tomorrow we are off to Memphis and will hit the strip again. I'll see what we can pull off there.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Drove about 450 miles from Champaign IL to Madison/St.Louis, Gateway Motorsports park, on the Power Tour. The route they gave us was a bit longer than normal, lots of small towns.

Got to the park and got in line to run down the track. My first time ever down a drag strip.

Forgot timeslips in car and I'm too tired to go down and get them right now. Also we got some in car videos of the runs, but left to camera cable at home, so I'll have to wait and upload them this weekend when I get home. These runs were made about 45 minutes after arriving at the track. Also had my 220lb nephew and all our stuff for the week in the car, probably another 200 lbs.

1st run: 13.56 @ 100.17 hit rev limiter in 3rd.
2nd run: 13.99 @ 98 missed 4th gear my fault not car.
3rd run: 13.60 @ 107 got shifts right but 60' was around 2.24
4th, last and best run: 13.39 @ 108.7 or close to that definite 108.

Tomorrow we are off to Memphis and will hit the strip again. I'll see what we can pull off there.
With your suspension setup and a quality tune (assuming you have one) you should easily be in the 12's, even on street tires.

I ran bone stock 13.2 @ 114. No suspension, no tune, factory 235 wide Pirelli P Zero Neros too.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Pics

Tooks some photos over the weekend before the Tiger Racing Hood shows up.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
With your suspension setup and a quality tune (assuming you have one) you should easily be in the 12's, even on street tires.

I ran bone stock 13.2 @ 114. No suspension, no tune, factory 235 wide Pirelli P Zero Neros too.
12's may be possible without the extra 420lbs.

·
Registered
856 Posts

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Ordered a new rocker molding. Wife drove the car and ripped it off.

The night I wrecked my car at the drag strip my fiancé ran it into a ditch... I told her to park in a nice flat area she hit the ditch 20 feet away from it...

·
Registered
145 Posts
The night I wrecked my car at the drag strip my fiancé ran it into a ditch... I told her to park in a nice flat area she hit the ditch 20 feet away from it...

Wow lol! Mine hit a stump in our yard thats about 5 ft from the driveway. I was hoping she would have messed the wheels up so I could justify new Vossens.

7161 - 7180 of 10632 Posts