7721 - 7740 of 10635 Posts

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Treyson, you went Mach 500 right?

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
I think I may end up going with the mach500 but with their lightened steel flywheel. The more I look the more I see people with the Mach 500/600 than I do with spec 2+. I can only find 2 or 3 spec 2+ reviews but closer to 15-20 Mach 500/600 reviews....which isn't a huge deal but I want something that more than 1 or 2 people have used and reviewed. And no twin disks.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Well you know my opinion on how much I like the Mach 500 on my car. It shifts perfectly fine at 7500, and even with this flywheel, drives awesome around town.

·
Registered
856 Posts

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts
Not all Senior Master Techs are created equal
I've tried to join that damn group twice now and nobody will let me in.

wat

the

fak

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

To be fair though I used to be a member but I left because I hate everyone but I want deals on parts now so I want back in.

·
12,899 Posts
I am tired of that guy posting, holy ****. I swear he makes 10 posts a day in that group.

If you're on here, I am not sorry.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I am tired of that guy posting, holy ****. I swear he makes 10 posts a day in that group.

If you're on here, I am not sorry.
But bruh, he knows EVERYTHING! haha

I've tried to join that damn group twice now and nobody will let me in.

wat

the

fak

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

To be fair though I used to be a member but I left because I hate everyone but I want deals on parts now so I want back in.
Really the only reason I'm on that group. There are a BUNCH of idiots there though lol.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
stretched her legs a little and hit 140 for the first time in about a year. forgot how awesome it is.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts

·
12,899 Posts
My car has developed a squeak, in which I don't know where it is coming from. I may set the car on fire.

·
Hi I'm Sean
3,962 Posts
Guess I missed something, Sean.
....Trying to install it without compressing spring?
I believe that was the case. The tech tried installing them into the strut without using spring compressor and tells this retard Steve that the springs are ****. He goes on a BMR rampage about how they are all **** after calling Kelly. Kelly was supposed to tell us what happened but he hasn't updated the thread on S197 but I don't think he will.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
My car has developed a squeak, in which I don't know where it is coming from. I may set the car on fire.
just break out the trusty wd-40 and give her a nice bath with it. lol

·
12,899 Posts
just break out the trusty wd-40 and give her a nice bath with it. lol
If by WD-40, you mean either and a box of matches, then yeah that's the plan. I think I know what it is.

However, another thing about this car that is extremely annoying. Every time I press the brake pedal, I get a squeak/stretching(?) sound. Anyone know what it could possibly be? It's consistent and makes the noise every time.

7721 - 7740 of 10635 Posts