Modded Mustang Forums banner

8781 - 8800 of 10632 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Did Jason at Hypermotive get lost. I've emailed him quite a few times over the past few months. Has shown little interest. Too bad I've spend 20k or more with him. Figured I would have gotten a little more attention.

·
Hi I'm Sean
3,962 Posts
Happy birthday Bro!

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Did Jason at Hypermotive get lost. I've emailed him quite a few times over the past few months. Has shown little interest. Too bad I've spend 20k or more with him. Figured I would have gotten a little more attention.
Hit him up on facebook, he seems to be pretty responsive there.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Hit him up on facebook, he seems to be pretty responsive there.
Thanks man, just been trying his phone and email..

·
Mr. Stangarang
2,620 Posts
I know there was a death in the family recently. I've always communicate with him via facebook messenger and he normally gets back to me in the same day.

Per Lund my car's tune is on point, only took 5 revisions and about a weeks worth of time (not bad in my book). I have a dyno appointment tomorrow just to do a couple pulls. What kind of power do you guys think I'll be making?

Paxton, 3.6" pulley (10psi), id1000, jms bap, jlt intake, 93 octane fuel.

Here's the forecasted weather about 20 min from the dyno. I'll be hitting the rollers around 2pm, density altitude of -1149 ft :eek:uttahere:

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Well SAE corrected, the weather shouldn't really affect it to much. I'm guess low to mid 600s. Good luck, grab some videos

·
Registered
891 Posts
Today my buddy and I took my car to do some Christmas shopping. When we came out of one of the stores, I noticed this parked next to me. 1971 Mach 1. Obviously not a stock color. The interior was beautiful. It looked completely stock but brand new. Plate read BACKN71

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Anyone with Kook's axle backs wanna trade for my Bassani's?

·
Registered
597 Posts
It's a 1970

Today my buddy and I took my car to do some Christmas shopping. When we came out of one of the stores, I noticed this parked next to me. 1971 Mach 1. Obviously not a stock color. The interior was beautiful. It looked completely stock but brand new. Plate read BACKN71

·
Registered
891 Posts
^^ I thought so, his plate had me confused.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
me likey

·
Mr. Stangarang
2,620 Posts
633 rwhp / 509 rwtq, right were I expected it to be.

Going to get that 3.33 pulley and wastegate in a month or two.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I love the quad exhaust setup.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

How do you like the paxton? Would you go with it again if you had to redo everything?

·
12,899 Posts
Detailed it with Collinite 845, Wolfgang trim sealant, shitty Chemical Guys Diablo wheel gel which doesn't work worth a ****, and a few other things. Drove it a little bit. Contemplated on what I want to do with it.

Ain't bad by Treyson M, on Flickr

·
Mr. Stangarang
2,620 Posts
I love the quad exhaust setup.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

How do you like the paxton? Would you go with it again if you had to redo everything?
It's definitely a blast to drive. The install was a pain in the ass though, mostly due to shitty instructions. If I could go back... I probably would have waited until Black Friday and bought a whipple since the cost wouldn't have been much higher. Besides that no, it was relatively cheap and makes good power for a daily driver.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
wasn't today but over the weekend I set a new personal record of 145mph. twas fun haha

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Going to be buying a lethal o/r h today since they're on sale for the holidays 👍 Lund tune later into the month since they will be 50% off as well.

·
12,899 Posts
I saw this on ACMR just now and had to post it.

:lmao

8781 - 8800 of 10632 Posts