Modded Mustang Forums banner

9141 - 9160 of 10634 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
ImageUploadedByAG Free1454204212.247096.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1454204223.234493.jpg

Got a good bit done, going back tomorrow after church and lunch going to cut the stumps off so my fiancés father can come right in and take all the hardwood and we are going to get the burn pile ready to burn tomorrow for the most part 2/5s of the land is tree free going to probably leave it that way, got a handful of pine trees I want gone, also got the material list/price $40,000 for everything minus block and concert so pretty happy with that price but going to have it revised in about a week, and I believe I'm going to go with a basement, original plan was a crawl but the lot is to perfect not to do a basement and it will really increase the sale value of the house along with the sq/ft. If anyone needs firewood and is in Georgia come on by.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
took off the axle backs to get ready to trade for gt500s

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Rolled 117K miles.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Trying to figure out if I should mod it or level the truck and put wheels and tires on it instead :lol

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
^truck

·
Registered
1,137 Posts

·
12,899 Posts
How was getting that drivers side turbo/downpipe/wastegate to line up?

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Trying to figure out if I should mod it or level the truck and put wheels and tires on it instead :lol
The purpose of the daily is to save money. Don't go starting to mod it too. I would do the leveling kit though as they're only $100.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
pretty much what jdos said. I'd wait for wheels and tires until you need a new set.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Have had a stressful and anxiety filled last couple of weeks being in the middle of some massive mulit-million dollar projects at work and trying to buy a house (which we signed a contract on!). Anyways, needed some racecar wrenching therapy last night. Decided to throw the new wheels on and tweak my suspension setup a bit. Added some Energy Suspension goodies. Still need to do my sway bars and adjustable front end links.

Attachments

·
12,899 Posts
The purpose of the daily is to save money. Don't go starting to mod it too. I would do the leveling kit though as they're only $100.
I am not doing anything other than a level, wheels/tires to the truck. I think I'll just do my original plan and wait till these tires need replaced then do everything. I don't wanna do a level with stock wheels and tires, it looks awkward.

pretty much what jdos said. I'd wait for wheels and tires until you need a new set.
That was my original plan.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Placed my order for corbeau cr1s in black suede from hypermotive! along with a suede shift boot. I'm very exited to get ride of the stock seats. they are comfy but have zero lateral support. Ill post pics when done

·
MM's V6 Hater
13,422 Posts
Switched the darkstars over to the Shelby & put the zevens on the 5.0 Got the boss manifold on the 5.0 today. Waiting on the JLT to arrive in the morning.

JLT, redline hood struts, and bmr driveshaft loop will be here in the morning.

9141 - 9160 of 10634 Posts