Modded Mustang Forums banner

9241 - 9260 of 10632 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
LMAO, why, so you can change your mind again and sell the kit and buy another car?
Kinda find it ironic to make this comment nearly the same day you sell your car. You of all ppl at this point should know ppl change their minds.

And per the only other live threads here, your new vikings come in today and you just bought slicks and skinnies. Am I missing something here??

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/2011-2014/586250-5-0-a-2.html

Then literally one min later your selling it, lol

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/2011-2014/590306-what-should-i-look.html

Not that I give a **** what you do but to do the same thing your calling someone else out for is kinda odd.

Miles are higher, value keeps dropping on the daily, I don't really wanna hack this car up doing an auto swap.
Miles arent really high for these motors. Value drops on 99% of all cars on the daily. No need for an auto at 400whp. Its gotta be for your other reasons.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Kinda find it ironic to make this comment nearly the same day you sell your car. You of all ppl at this point should know ppl change their minds.

And per the only other live threads here, your new vikings come in today and you just bought slicks and skinnies. Am I missing something here??

Not that I give a **** what you do but to do the same thing your calling someone else out for is kinda odd.

Miles arent really high for these motors. Value drops on 99% of all cars on the daily. No need for an auto at 400whp. Its gotta be for your other reasons.
lol
| <---lol its a little man cheering! hahha Damn it his body moved
/ \

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
We have a machine that does a coolant flush at work. You hook it inline with the cooling system and it flushes old coolant out and puts new coolant in with minimal mess. Pretty awesome. I would say flush water through the system but it's pretty cold lol.
I wish I had access to one. I might just have to rent one of the vacuum refill tools.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts

See I wouldn't care if someone else was busting my balls, but when he said it, I knew it was coming from a negative place. Considering Treyson is very indecisive. Which is fine, I don't care at all. I understand people change their mind (obviously since I do it all the time lol) but his comments at me, and then after all of this, lol. I could go back to so many threads about how many times he's changed his views on turbo kits, and what he was doing with the car etc... again, not my concern. It has zero affect on me. But don't be so hypocritical.

And I'm sure in a few days hell say he's not selling the car.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts

I know people change their minds. I was just giving him **** at first, but he took it the wrong way, hence the argument started. I've said it before that if I keep the car, it's getting an auto. There are plenty of reasons as to why I want an auto, and the benefits even at my power now.

The car needed new shocks anyways so I figured why not. They aren't expensive and are a nice addition. I've also said why I bought the Racestars. The deal was too good to pass up.

See I wouldn't care if someone else was busting my balls, but when he said it, I knew it was coming from a negative place. Considering Treyson is very indecisive. Which is fine, I don't care at all. I understand people change their mind (obviously since I do it all the time lol) but his comments at me, and then after all of this, lol. I could go back to so many threads about how many times he's changed his views on turbo kits, and what he was doing with the car etc... again, not my concern. It has zero affect on me. But don't be so hypocritical.

Everyone knows how indecisive I am. I have been having this idea of selling it for a while. And I'm sure in a few day my view won't change or else I would not have made the ad.

Your snap story showed a sad face, if it was sad, why would you want to be sad?
Not like I am going to be happy about selling it. I just find it to be the reasonable thing to do. I'll be sad to watch it go.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I wish I had access to one. I might just have to rent one of the vacuum refill tools.
Yeah we have one of those to and its totally worth it. Definitely one of my favorite tools.

Taylor I know I told you on Instagram but your new front end looks sick and I'm jealous lol. I've been wanting a GT500 front end for a while now but can't see myself spending that much in the conversion.

I took advantage of Lethal's VDay sale and ordered my adj. UCA, PHB and UCA mount last night. Ordered the UCA and PHB in red and the mount in black. Got a phone call from Lethal this morning asking if I did that on purpose or accident. Shouts out to Lethal for the good customer service and making sure that's what I meant to do! Hoping to have all that in soon and preparations for air ride will begin!

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts

It's your damn car do whatever you want with it but my vote is a 2.9l whipple with a set of twin 80mms and 2 kits of nitrous on a 300 shot each, but leave everything else stock, that's just me...

And everything carbon fiber with a
.05 60ft

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
70 Posts
:grin2:Just pulled the trigger on a Black D1 Procharger kit today- should be here first of march. Should make the cruising around a lot more interesting.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
It's your damn car do whatever you want with it but my vote is a 2.9l whipple with a set of twin 80mms and 2 kits of nitrous on a 300 shot each, but leave everything else stock, that's just me...

And everything carbon fiber with a
.05 60ft
+1

·
Registered
597 Posts
If he just sold the blower and put that money toward a 6r80 and converter, that alone would make it faster than any car he has ever owned.......

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
If anyone wants to buy anything on my car, give me a PM. Prolly gonna put it back to stock within the next month, or as close to it as I can.

·
Registered
856 Posts

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Yeah we have one of those to and its totally worth it. Definitely one of my favorite tools.

Taylor I know I told you on Instagram but your new front end looks sick and I'm jealous lol. I've been wanting a GT500 front end for a while now but can't see myself spending that much in the conversion.

I took advantage of Lethal's VDay sale and ordered my adj. UCA, PHB and UCA mount last night. Ordered the UCA and PHB in red and the mount in black. Got a phone call from Lethal this morning asking if I did that on purpose or accident. Shouts out to Lethal for the good customer service and making sure that's what I meant to do! Hoping to have all that in soon and preparations for air ride will begin!
It just draws air out of the system as you fill it correct? For $80 I might just buy one.

Lethal is good like that.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Yeah man, I got way lucky with this setup and thanks man.

Would love to see more pics. Badass!
Soon, I have a few more mods on the way. I'm going against my plan and doing exterior stuff since I fell into this deal.

Looks good!

didn't you have a world challenge splitter? selling that?
Naw, I literally stumbled upon the greatest deal ever. Basically a 2014 GT owner who had recently had hit a deer and insurance put this GT500 front setup on his car. He was one of the few who loved the 11-12 front end more than the 13-14 and said he regretted his decision to do the GT500. His car was Sterling Grey.

So he traded me straight up. My brother KonaBlueBryar helped me out since I was busy and drove 11 hours to get this bumper from the guy. We swapped hoods, splitters, grilles, and all mounting components. I only spent money on the gas and food for the drive to get it.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
It just draws air out of the system as you fill it correct? For $80 I might just buy one.

Lethal is good like that.
Yeah ours at work hooks up to air and pulls all the air out of the system. Then we fill a bucket with coolant and put the hose on the other end of the vacuum filler in the bucket, open a valve and wahlah. Cooling system filled with no air and minimal mess.

·
MM's V6 Hater
13,422 Posts
So much vagina drama. Who gives a **** what other people do or don't do with their car/parts.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

I change my mind all the time. Just finished a stroked twin turbo build. Lost interest and sold it. Month later I bought a 5.0.

9241 - 9260 of 10632 Posts