Modded Mustang Forums banner

9261 - 9280 of 10633 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
My clutch is slipping. Do you think I can get away with and RST instead of an RXT. Currently on stock clutch and it has been working fine but now its showing some wear due to its age and perhaps HP levels. JPC recommends an RST at my power levels and for the durability on the MT82. I like what he's thinking and why not save a few hundred.

Jayman recommended the RXT but as a weekend worrier I would think the RST would be fine. Thoughts? I dont wanna blow money where I dont need to. I have to get it installed too as I dont feel comfortable doing so myself.

EDIT: **** it, just gonna go RXT. Do it right the first time
EDIT 2: Purchased McLeod RXT, Lightened Steel Flywheel, Slave Cylinder/ Throw out bearing, Stainless Clutch line, Pilot Bearing, Motul Brake fluid x 2

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Yeah ours at work hooks up to air and pulls all the air out of the system. Then we fill a bucket with coolant and put the hose on the other end of the vacuum filler in the bucket, open a valve and wahlah. Cooling system filled with no air and minimal mess.
Sounds like I'll be getting one.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
I bought a 2012 5.0 yesterday. This is my first time gettig to enjoy it cause I had to go straight to work after purchasing it.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

·
Registered
856 Posts
Hell yeah, you gonna love it. Best Color too!

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Took the car out tonight. It thoroughly impressed me with how it ran.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Hand washed it for the first time in 2 months or so. Treated all plastic trim and the tires with Sonax Plastic Trim Restorer. That stuff works miracles.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
i finally ordered an offroad x! whooooo
Hand washed it for the first time in 2 months or so. Treated all plastic trim and the tires with Sonax Plastic Trim Restorer. That stuff works miracles.
have any pics??

·
Registered
891 Posts
I installed a MMD rear decklid panel. Mine stated to delaminate and I liked the looks of the new panel. I also redid the PlastiDip on my hood louvers since one of them had a chip/tear from a rock.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
That's cuz it's a Sonax product, :lol
Pretty much! Everything of theirs that I've used has been great thus far.

have any pics??
I took two, they're not that great quality. The first is standard S5 camera, no filter. The second is a snapchat pic, no filter. I wonder why the difference in quality/vibrancy...

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Yup, they make great products. I really really like PNS, will probably start doing that on my truck very soon since it's my daily. I'm gonna have to order up some more of their products this week.

·
Registered
856 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Seems legit lol. How do you keep getting all this awesome **** Taylor?
Honestly trading, I've hardly spent any money. Its been complete luck.

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

Never hurts to ask huh lol
Lol thats what I said when I offered to trade my 2012 Front Bumper/Hood for this GT500 setup. Never thought he'd say yes. But he did.

Worst you can say is no lol

Sunset by Taylor Hockman, on Flickr

9261 - 9280 of 10633 Posts