Modded Mustang Forums banner

9601 - 9620 of 10633 Posts

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Raced the **** out of the car at Indy over the weekend.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Anyone going to the WannaGoFast Georgia 1/2 mile shootout this weekend?

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
Anyone going to the WannaGoFast Georgia 1/2 mile shootout this weekend?
that sounds like so much damn fun. I've always wanted to go to an event like that.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Only downside was it was Michigan and not far from Detroit lol.
We're in Michigan and not far from Detroit (about ~55 miles). This is my 2,100 ft² home with a 3-car attached garage and an 864 ft² 2-story detached garage on 1 acre - a whole lot less than $350K and most certainly not in the clutches of the ever-greedy politicians of Taxachusetts ... :)

house.jpg

·
Registered
85 Posts
The VMB7s are killer. Those 305s will probably stick out a bit past the fender. Really need a +55 offset with a 305 to tuck it.
Yea, that was/is my only worry. If it's livable, good. If not, well ... I just order different rears.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
I'm going to try to make it to WGF on either Saturday or Sunday. I'm not 100% on it yet but am definitely going to try.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
We're in Michigan and not far from Detroit (about ~55 miles). This is my 2,100 ft² home with a 3-car attached garage and an 864 ft² 2-story detached garage on 1 acre - a whole lot less than $350K and most certainly not in the clutches of the ever-greedy politicians of Taxachusetts ... :)

View attachment 183738
I really want a detached garage.

·
12,899 Posts

Don't mind how dirty it was lol, got rained on which seemed like it was about 99% dirt 1% rain

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
damn, treyson, that looks mean. What did ya run?

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Yeah car looks good! What'd you end up running?

·
12,899 Posts
damn, treyson, that looks mean. What did ya run?
Yeah car looks good! What'd you end up running?
Thanks guys! Not that great, really. It was the first time I've ever been at the track and launched the car on those wheels/tires. Best pass, only got to make 3 due to time, was 12.08 at 116. Highest trap was 117. Best 60 was 1.8.

Excuses:
On the 12.08 pass it would have been an EASY 11 pass, which was the goal, but the car ****ed up. That little hangup I have posted about having in 3rd gear happened on, of course, the best pass of the day. It just laid over for a few seconds then regathered and picked up and still ran that. I was seriously cussing the car out on the return road. I was not happy. I went back to where we were parked, got out, and went to the stands and watched.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
That's still good. Trap speed is good, trap is just about what I was doing with similar mods. Et will come down with more practice.

I'm not sure why your car does that. I never had that issue. Probably dumb, but you have advance trac completely disabled right?

Only other thing I can think of is possibly during the shift extension the RPM shoots over 8k and reverts cam timing back to 0? I honestly don't know.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
:banana

·
Hi I'm Sean
3,962 Posts
Nice!! When you think she'll be ready to fire up?
In all honesty I was so excited that I forgot to ask haha. Looking at the engine I would say they were close to finishing up the engine as they had the long tubes on the clutch in, A/C compressor in. It also looks like they had the driveshaft out as well as the exhaust so I'm hoping they will be finished with everything by Friday. Then off to tuning. I have no idea how long that would take though.

9601 - 9620 of 10633 Posts