Modded Mustang Forums banner

9681 - 9700 of 10632 Posts

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
You're going TT but selling the racestars.

You make no sense sometimes....most of the times.

·
Registered
597 Posts
The ocean is overrated. Maybe because I live like 10 miles away from the Atlantic? I think it's 2/3 of the US population lives on the East coast. It's super built up around here and it just sucks dick. Maybe down in the Carolinas it's not as bad? I want to move asap
Come down and try the 3rd coast.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Maybe if you knew my reasoning behind selling them, you'd understand.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Come down and try the 3rd coast.
No **** man. I'd love to move to TX. I just don't know what I'd do for work. If I had a bunch of money tucked away to live off of for a little bit, id seriously consider just packing up and moving down there or the Carolinas. I really can't wait to move out of here. Hopefully within a couple years.

·
Registered
597 Posts
No **** man. I'd love to move to TX. I just don't know what I'd do for work. If I had a bunch of money tucked away to live off of for a little bit, id seriously consider just packing up and moving down there or the Carolinas. I really can't wait to move out of here. Hopefully within a couple years.
157 people move here to the Austin metro area, every single day. Same kind of thing for DFW, Houston, and San Antonio. Just one reason, $$$. Also consider you wouldn't be paying any state income tax, no personal property tax like NC has, things like gas, electricity, food, license plates are cheap.

·
12,899 Posts
Well, it's Kona Blue, so they are automatically faster.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
do everyone a favor and punch your coworker in the ****ing face

·
12,899 Posts
Tell him that his car likely doesn't even make 400 wheel.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts

·
12,899 Posts
So I have to give my money back to myself?

It could be the fact that I don't like skinny's, and also that I would rather have a 15" rear with a DR instead. That's probably why. Yeah, that's why.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
going to run 17x7s?

·
12,899 Posts
No. Going to run the Niche's or buy Forgestar's. I have no need for skinny's. My car is not being set up for 1/4 racing.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
No. Going to run the Niche's or buy Forgestar's. I have no need for skinny's. My car is not being set up for 1/4 racing.
Niche/Forgestar makes a 15" rear?

After all the grief you gave me about running a DR on a stick now you want a set? lol

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts

After all the grief you gave me about running a DR on a stick now you want a set? lol
15" wide duhhh, and to answer your question the dont... This is coming from a really good friend who is a manager for MHT Wheels.

·
12,899 Posts

LOLWUT? I was meaning for my fronts. Because on the strip, DR and manual are not ideal. I just said my car wasn't being built for that, so a DR is going to benefit it more than a Bias Ply will.

9681 - 9700 of 10632 Posts