Modded Mustang Forums banner

9841 - 9860 of 10632 Posts

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
I think my tint is just plain old regular tint. I might look into getting the ceramic done.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
I'm gonna go sometime when my car is back and get ceramic done. I have Llumar on there now but it isn't ceramic, and theres a spot on the drivers window that has a small tear that bothers me. I wanna take it back and have 5% put on it and then 30% on the rear window.

I highly recommend the windshield tint; it is one of my favorite things I've done to this car. It looks ****ing awesome and blocks a lot of sun. Also, the visibility isn't all that bad even with the 30% like I have. I let my dad take it to work one day after it was done and it was raining that morning and dark, he even said it wasn't as bad as he was expecting.

CQuartz Detail by Treyson M, on Flickr

That's 30% windshield, 20% sides.

·
12,899 Posts
Mocked up the hotside to make sure it fit right. It didn't. See how close the turbo is to the phaser wire on the passenger side... They send a wedge spacer for the drivers side to get it to fit correctly. Put the spacer on the passenger side, it fit perfect. So I had to order another one for the drivers side.

Pulled them off to heat wrap. Starting to look like a car again! Also decided to say **** it and go E85. Car is gonna make some power.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
Also decided to say **** it and go E85. Car is gonna make some power.

but you'll get bad gas mileage..

:shiftyeyes

·
12,899 Posts
****. It. Bub.

The nearest station is 40-45 miles from me. I'm buying 3 5 gallon jugs this weekend and I am prolly gonna have my uncle bring me a 55 gallon drum home to fill up with it. Where I am always at in the car, or racing, always has E85 around. Just not in my town.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
how much power you looking to make?

·
Hi I'm Sean
3,962 Posts
Think I saw a certain Boss make some big NA power at jpc? That's insane man, congrats! What fuel was that on?
Like Treyson said, FTW. Made 563 on 93, 580 on E85, & 594 on FTW

I saw a dyno of E85 and then one on FTW where it made damn near 600 wheel.

Your car is stirring quite the pot on the LMM Facebook page right now, Sean. It's pretty damn funny lol.
What is the LMM facebook page? I'm always late to the party haha.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts

If I took a stab in the dark i'd say late model mustangs.

I'm not sure though.

·
12,899 Posts
how much power you looking to make?
700-750 wheel. Should be 750 on 10psi.

Late Model Mayhem. Don't join it lol it's an absolute **** show. Just a bunch of people talking **** all day long basically. LSX vs Modular. It's funny but some of the people in there are incredible.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts

new slicks.....

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
bump. lol

·
12,899 Posts
Place is dead lol. I don't even know when my car will be back.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Driving a 07 Sierra 2500 with a tuned duramax for the week. Thing scoots. I want one now.

·
12,899 Posts
There are no more pics... Nothing has happened. Literally. It may be going to another shop to be done.

Jacob, what else besides a tune? LMM's are pretty nice really, they make decent power once deleted and exhaust. I am looking around at trading my gasser in on an 07/08 Cummins. My good friend is really into diesels and we're always talking them, he's pressuring me into buying one.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
There are no more pics... Nothing has happened. Literally. It may be going to another shop to be done.

Jacob, what else besides a tune? LMM's are pretty nice really, they make decent power once deleted and exhaust. I am looking around at trading my gasser in on an 07/08 Cummins. My good friend is really into diesels and we're always talking them, he's pressuring me into buying one.
I know it's tuned, EGR delete, PCV reroute, aftermarket lift pump, and I'm not sure what all else. This one is an LBZ, which is supposedly the best model of Duramax ever built as far reliability. Very little emissions BS.

Ive been looking at diesels from Ford/GMC/Dodge. I don't think I could bring myself to buy a Dodge though and can't find a 6.7 Powerstroke in my price range. Really like the look of the Sierras and have found quite a few 2010-12ish in my price range. I'm picky about what I want and won't buy until I find exactly what I want though. 4x4 SLE or SLT, Crew cab, under 150k miles, Not white or silver exterior, leather. The hardest part isn't one that's been beat all to hell.

9841 - 9860 of 10632 Posts