Modded Mustang Forums banner

10061 - 10080 of 10632 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
They're forgestar f14 nickel. I'm thinking about going with a silver set of RTRs.
Nearly the same look. Just get them painted for 300.

·
Apprentice
60 Posts
**** lol what money? I bought the cheapest FI kit out there for this car son.

Nope. Texted today; no reply. Not happy.

I predict 2030.
What exactly happened? Im pretty new to the forums if you don't mind my asking?

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

I just finalized the loan for mine and got myself some fancy 30 day tags.... Flying out on Friday to pick it up.
Real clean, Those recaro seats are a really nice touch, I would throw a harness bar and a 4 point in there ASAP if you got it

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
got the windshield tinted with 50% ceramic. so far I'm digging it

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Man I haven't been up here in forever. Seems like it's dying off which sucks cause I've been digging for information and the Facebook pages suck for that.

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
You may need to join some better facebook groups. I agree, it was so much easier to find information when the forums were popular.

Nelly I think I'll pass on the harness bar. For the most part this car is being left alone so that I can enjoy it. My extra funds will be going into the Cobra.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
You may need to join some better facebook groups. I agree, it was so much easier to find information when the forums were popular.

Nelly I think I'll pass on the harness bar. For the most part this car is being left alone so that I can enjoy it. My extra funds will be going into the Cobra.
It's not that the information isn't there, it's just so unorganized. I wish that forums would start to make a come back.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
After 5 days in Nashville on business, I rolled 145k miles on the way home. My car is absolutely filthy. Don't think it's ever been this dirty on the outside.

It's not that the information isn't there, it's just so unorganized. I wish that forums would start to make a come back.
Welcome back bud. This thread is by far the most active. lol

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
crappy pic of the tint, but y'all get the gist.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
I was looking around at different stuff on the net. Started looking at the Focus RS. Badass car, I didn't realize they made 350hp and are AWD. But I didn't realize they go for high 30 to even high $40k. **** me. It's a ****ing Focus. I was thinking lower 30s and maybe even high 20k for a 2016 model or used one. Idk, paying $45k for a damn Focus seems absolutely insane to me. I don't care that it makes 350hp and is AWD lol. A Focus still should not be priced that high.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
yeah no way in hell I'd pay that for a focus. no ****ing way.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I was looking around at different stuff on the net. Started looking at the Focus RS. Badass car, I didn't realize they made 350hp and are AWD. But I didn't realize they go for high 30 to even high $40k. **** me. It's a ****ing Focus. I was thinking lower 30s and maybe even high 20k for a 2016 model or used one. Idk, paying $45k for a damn Focus seems absolutely insane to me. I don't care that it makes 350hp and is AWD lol. A Focus still should not be priced that high.
Might not be your cup of tea, but I recently got a Golf R. I got it with the dynamic chassis control and the DSG and its a fantastic car. Basically the same chassis/motor/trans as the Audi S3. With a simple stage 1 tune you can hit consistent 3.6 0-60's and its a very nice place to spend your day in traffic or whatever. Take a peek if you want but just a heads up, they dont budge off msrp. You'll being paying over 40 OTD. But watch some reviews and you really cant find someone that has drivin it and doesnt fall in love. Its a BMW M2 with AWD basically.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I hope the dealer I work at gets a RS. We only got one GT350 and that thing was sick. I agree that the prices on a RS are absolutely ridiculous though.

Jason that's crazy your car has that many miles man. I thought I was getting up there at 76k.

Kevin I'm curious as to what BAP you're running. I plan on going boost next year and I'm trying to gather some info.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
The RS underperforms for the amount of hype it gets/got same as the GT350. Not worth it.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
The RS underperforms for the amount of hype it gets/got same as the GT350. Not worth it.
Yeah... pretty much any they do to a Focus for $45k under performs. Lol. Mid 30s would of been a much better price for that car.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
When it comes to an awd car I'm a fan of evos. I'd like to own one one day.

·
12,899 Posts
I hope the dealer I work at gets a RS. We only got one GT350 and that thing was sick. I agree that the prices on a RS are absolutely ridiculous though.

Jason that's crazy your car has that many miles man. I thought I was getting up there at 76k.

Kevin I'm curious as to what BAP you're running. I plan on going boost next year and I'm trying to gather some info.
I'll sell you a KB BAP for cheap once I put my return system in.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

When it comes to an awd car I'm a fan of evos. I'd like to own one one day.
I looked for months upon months for an Evo. I was looking to buy a Graphite Grey 9 MR. Everyone I found was either $35k or high miles. I found one that was a good deal, lower miles, high 20's in price and it sold the weekend I was going to go look at it. Got tired of trying to find one so I got the 5.0 lol.

I would love to own an 8 for a daily. Just too high in price to justify it, those cars hold value something fierce.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
They do hold value for sure. I look around for one every now and then, but to pricey still. An Evo 9 MR is exactly what I would want too.

·
12,899 Posts
The 6 speed in the MR is actually weaker than the 5 speed, but the extra gear helps for cruising. Don't buy an X, things suck a lot lol. I know of more than one that blew up when it's just a bolt on setup. Guy in my group has one for a daily and it blew up on the way home from Indy on him. Cruise set in 5th, went up a hill and it popped.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
4g63 ftw. One of my best friends from home recently bought a '16 wrx. It's fun on the dirt roads, but holy **** it's slow. Lol

10061 - 10080 of 10632 Posts