Modded Mustang Forums banner

10341 - 10360 of 10639 Posts

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
your check engine light is on..... :shiftyeyes

Have you been able to stretch its legs yet?

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
yeah just realized you already answered that question. lol

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
All good haha. I was gonna log it yesterday, but for some reason my config file that Chris sent me won't load all of the PID's in LiveLink? Anyone else had this issue? All it would end up loading was throttle angle actual.

·
12,899 Posts
Figured it out. Started logging today; gonna try and get a couple done today and maybe be able to beat on it a little next week!

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Trans and d/s are in. All clunking is gone from the d/s. Trans shifts insanely smooth now. Thought it couldn't get smoother than it was before but I was wrong.
Also changed out the fluid in the diff to Red Line Heavy Shockproof with Ford modifier (which is what I ran in the old unit) and all noise disappeared. That's another $1200 saved fortunately.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
Sounds like I need to give that a try. My 3:73's whine like a bitch after 81K miles.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Sounds like I need to give that a try. My 3:73's whine like a bitch after 81K miles.
Good luck. lol Once it's whining game over. This differential (3.73 just like my old one) whines as well. There's no ending that. The fluid swap changed all the clutch/spider noise in turns though which was my mine concern. I don't think that the carbon fiber clutches in the Boss differentials like the Amsoil fluid or modifier.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
anyone on here have any experience with the torq 10fx? looking to snag a mid range polisher to get back into the detailing game.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Should be quality. Torq, Rupes, and Flex are all regarded as quality units.

·
12,899 Posts
Slapped on the blankets today; also said bye to the skin on my hands. Damn that was a tight fit, had to cut part of the drivers side blanket to get it to fit correctly too.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
so if you were to do it again, would you go with on3 again or some other route? lol

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
I would have 100% went with a CPR kit.
I feel like we bickered back and forth about this lol! I do love the CPR kits. I really do wish I kept my white car and just put it on. Im such a tool :(

Glad you got the car man. I've been off of Facebook for a little bit now, so I haven't seen anything. Is the car all tuned? Any dyno numbers or anything?

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
Funny you replied today, shaun, because i was about to ask about your whereabouts.

·
12,899 Posts
Good to know man
I like the On3 kit, it makes good power and it will last. It's just nothing is the same, sent the wrong hardware, it's tight, and some **** just really makes you say "wtf" about this kit.

I feel like we bickered back and forth about this lol! I do love the CPR kits. I really do wish I kept my white car and just put it on. Im such a tool :(

Glad you got the car man. I've been off of Facebook for a little bit now, so I haven't seen anything. Is the car all tuned? Any dyno numbers or anything?
I'm still doing logs now, I just did a 6500RPM pull yesterday for a log. No dyno numbers, when I get it tuned I'm gonna go down to Beech Bend and make some passes on pump gas and see how it goes.

10341 - 10360 of 10639 Posts