10401 - 10420 of 10639 Posts

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
Made any progress on the car, Treyson?

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Nope. It is pissing me off. I am tired of ****ing with it; I'm staying away from it for a week or two.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
Lol you have more patience than me.

·
12,899 Posts
My patience is gone with this thing. Everytime I drive it, something else is wrong. I am pretty pissed with this thing. Wish I would have never done any of it and just either kept it as it was or sold it.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
"But the on3 kit is phenomenal!"

Lol Kidding. I'm pretty much out of the car scene. Don't really care about it anymore...Idk why.

Maybe too focused on other things like getting more FAA certs and eventually my pilots license. Or getting a truck. Either of those.

·
12,899 Posts
It's not the turbo kit causing issues..

I feel like I'm away from cars right now too; I've really thought about selling or trading both and getting one nice truck and just having it.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Same here. I'm thinking about hanging in another year or so with my car, save about $10k to put down, sell my car and use those proceeds as well on a down payment towards a ~$40k Ram or Silverado/Sierra 2500.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
We're so indecisive.

·
12,899 Posts
I agree with both posts above.

However, I really don't like the car anymore. Idk why, I just don't. I wasn't really even all that excited when I picked it up... It's cool as **** having what I have for sure, but I just don't know lol. It's weird. I enjoyed it a lot more with how it was before I did all of this. Now it is just a pain in the ass.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
I keep going between sell the car and buy a nice truck and keep the car and simply buy a small trailer for all of my truck needs.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Nice. I'm only 200k away. lol I still have a hard time believing mine has 153k on it. Just from looking at the outside, engine bay and interior, you'd never guess it had over 30-40k. It'll take me a couple years to hit 200k now since my job is only 11 miles away.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Has anyone used a car transport company? I bought, well I am buying one on Friday. And I'd like to have the car picked up then too. I know it's short notice, but figured I'd ask.

And I'm not saying what car I bought because I'm weird and I feel like it'll be bad luck lol

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
Nice. I'm only 200k away. lol I still have a hard time believing mine has 153k on it. Just from looking at the outside, engine bay and interior, you'd never guess it had over 30-40k. It'll take me a couple years to hit 200k now since my job is only 11 miles away.
the dude rolled 400k a few days ago I believe. I think he's been through 3 passenger side heads lol. I'll be racking up miles on mine come June when I start work. It'll be around 115 miles a day.

Has anyone used a car transport company? I bought, well I am buying one on Friday. And I'd like to have the car picked up then too. I know it's short notice, but figured I'd ask.

And I'm not saying what car I bought because I'm weird and I feel like it'll be bad luck lol
I never have. Also give us a hint!

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
the dude rolled 400k a few days ago I believe. I think he's been through 3 passenger side heads lol. I'll be racking up miles on mine come June when I start work. It'll be around 115 miles a day.

I never have. Also give us a hint!
I second this
Lol sorry fellas I'd rather not. It probably won't even be anything that interests you guys.

Where's Robbie been at? I usually talked to him once in a bit on FB, but since I deactivated I haven't. Haven't seen him post on here in a bit.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
Well been working a ton of overtime at work, decided I'll get the girl something nice lol. Did I miss anything? Car is lowered a little bit, still unsure on what springs haven't had time to jack it up and look.

https://gyazo.com/23379065fe10c1593dc2354ee31bcedb
looks like a solid order. if I could get one more thing, it would be some lca relos.

Lol sorry fellas I'd rather not. It probably won't even be anything that interests you guys.

Where's Robbie been at? I usually talked to him once in a bit on FB, but since I deactivated I haven't. Haven't seen him post on here in a bit.
who's robbie? lol

·
Registered
21,024 Posts

·
12,899 Posts
I've talked to him on Insta a few times and we messaged on FB a couple weeks ago.

10401 - 10420 of 10639 Posts