10581 - 10600 of 10639 Posts

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
Stuck forever.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
I would enjoy it a while before sellin after all that's been put into it.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Good.

I'm back to wanting to get a 4 channel amp. I just don't want the pain of installing it.

I'm also going to pull my window tint and have the tint redone here soon. My back window has a crease that has peeled somehow. Going to go slightly darker. Maybe 20%.

Also realized I need to get an alignment and new front tires mounted bad. The front left (That I rotated to front right) is nearly to the cord on the inside. For some reason no one can ever keep the front left from eating the inside edge of tires on my car.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
20% is what I run on the truck and car. It's perfect, IMO.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
^Same.

20% on doors/back and 50% on the windshield is perfecttt

·
12,899 Posts
30% windshield cuz momma didn't raise a bitchhhhhhh

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
I'm leaving the windshield alone. My headlights are stupid dim as it is due to being HIDs in a halogen housing with tinted lenses. If I lose any more visibility I'll be better off mounting a police spotlight. lol They now have clear UV resistant tent that supposedly also keeps out a lot of heat. If the company I use has any I may have them do the windshield in that just for the heat-reflecting property.

·
12,899 Posts
I have factory HID's so I'm golden. My trucks headlights are bright as **** too so that helps. I am gonna do the Fleece "all lights on" mod to my truck so when I turn the brights on it turns the brights, dims, and fogs all on. Pretty awesome little thing you can do with them.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
Clutch, flywheel, and all the bolts should show up today. Hopefully I can drop everything off tomorrow and pick the car up next week.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Perfect time to up that credit card balance and get LT's. lol

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
After this $600 clutch install, **** no. I'm going to save for a ****ing lift so I can work on my own **** haha

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
Finally go the car back and it works. I'm pumped.

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
How beneficial are cc plates for a daily? I want to do some suspension sometime later. Here's what I'm thinking

Koni oranges w/ cc plates
Koni yellows w/ gt500 strut mounts.

·
Registered
856 Posts

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Holy ****.....

That's less than 10 minutes from where I work..... I heard there was a wreck on the radio... That's so awful..

Woah, that is wild. I had a feeling the next owner would wreck it but I had no idea it would be this bad.

·
12,899 Posts
Holy ****. Are there any pictures of the crash? That's awful, thoughts going out to his friends and family.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Holy ****. Are there any pictures of the crash? That's awful, thoughts going out to his friends and family.
Not that I have found. I've looked too. Thanks bud

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
Thoughts and prayers are going up. How did you find out, if you don't mind me asking?

10581 - 10600 of 10639 Posts