Modded Mustang Forums banner

421 - 440 of 450 Posts

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Stripped the paint off the roof and top of hatch!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Replaced my Borla ProXS mufflers with DynoMax VTs...15db reduction interior noise (noisy convertible) and absolutely ZERO drone! Loud when I want it loud.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Not today but last week i replaced a muffler and tailpipe on the driver side. There was so much rust the clamp at the back of the muffler peeled away like aluminum foil trying to break the nuts loose, and had to cut the bolts off for the hpipe as they wouldnt move for anything. Wounded my old 3/8" Snap-on in the process. A tooth folded right over and threw the lefty loosely bits in full neutral. Just finished rebuilding it, good as new now. :smile2:

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Not what I did but more like what happened.

I got pulled over for the first time in my car.

It was after work I was on afternoons so that's 3pm-11pm and well the police officer thought my car was too loud.

All I wanted was a coffee from Tim Hortons for my ride home lol.

He gave me no ticket though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
475 Posts
Been a while since I've been on here; lack of funds & winter really cramped my style.... I eliminated the tail pipes for reduced weight & back pressure. I installed a N2O fogger plate for NX Express & got rid of the nozzle. I got rid of the chebbie wheel\tire that was coveres with a tire cover & bolted on the appropriate 10-hole spare.... Polished of course... ;)

Attachments

·
mr. chokebot
749 Posts
Any issues? have any tips? I'm about to do this next week.
Went easy enough, though it was tricky getting the rack lined up with the bolts on the k-member while laying on a creeper.

I used MM's solid bushing kit to re-attach it, took some fiddling with the sleeves that go through the k-member.

I had to lightly hammer the collapsible steering column up into the firewall to get the upper joint in place on the hybrid shaft.

I also picked up some of MM's AN adapters for the new line, since I'm running a 5/8"16 to -6 adapter coming off the pump.

Because wannabe racecar.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Well today I accomplished get the hole cut out of my inner fender for intercooler piping on my car, I cleaned up the engine bay also and boy does simple green work, I finished hooking up my power steering lines now all that's left is to drill the pan for my return line and install the #42 injectors.

·
Anna
280 Posts
Went easy enough, though it was tricky getting the rack lined up with the bolts on the k-member while laying on a creeper.

I used MM's solid bushing kit to re-attach it, took some fiddling with the sleeves that go through the k-member.

I had to lightly hammer the collapsible steering column up into the firewall to get the upper joint in place on the hybrid shaft.

I also picked up some of MM's AN adapters for the new line, since I'm running a 5/8"16 to -6 adapter coming off the pump.

Because wannabe racecar.
Have you driven it? How does it feel?

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Never tried one nor probably never will, I love the feel of having a real clutch under my foot driven by cable compared to ones hydraulic assisted,

I just think that money can go towards something more useful.

421 - 440 of 450 Posts