Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20259 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw this thread over in the sixxer section, figured we could make one over here. If your like me I get on here to see what other people do to there mustangs to get ideas of what to do to mine (and like to look at pictures!). Anything from performance mods to custom painting in the interior could be thrown around here. I will start it off... I added SLP Loudmouth exhaust to my 2008 GT over the weekend, I will add pics tomorrow!

·
Banned
102 Posts
I dint do anything in mine. i was going to drive to my g.fs house but i lost my wallet and said forget it. i sat at home all day and played mortal kombat. what a bad day. and now back to work for me tomorrow ):

·
The Mustang Shop
445 Posts
While in my shop, I sat in it, drank a cup of coffee, and played with my line lock button.

·
Resident Utahrd
1,411 Posts
A much needed oil change and a quick bath through a car wash at 7am tomorrow. Then I can finally get some pics of the HIDs and tint up. Will add the pics when they happen.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I put another 350 miles on my car today driving from Phoenix to San Diego. :(

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Well after reading Bthroton's thread about idle issues and cleaning his TB, I thought I would go do the same. When I took my swapped out the Charge Motion plates I noticed they where real dirty. So I pulled the TB only to find it in near perfect condition... Dang it!! Cleaned it anyway, and the car does idle better, still needs some tune work, but it did help. That was it for me...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Looked at mine today, need to pull the rear pass. side whell off and make sure my caliper isn't leaking.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Got it back from the shop and going to el paso for a dr appt. Yea still trying to figure out how to get my front turn signals out so i can tint em. Any hints or write ups

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
Ha! I looked at mine yesterday, looked at her the day before. And gonna go look at her in a bit. And tomorrow night, officially start my turbo build. Do the little things first ie. BAP, Fuel injectors, charge motion plates....blah, then the plumbing!

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
Got it back from the shop and going to el paso for a dr appt. Yea still trying to figure out how to get my front turn signals out so i can tint em. Any hints or write ups
I don't have a write up, but there is a bracket holding it in, in the back of the bumper cover. You have to get to it from the rear *that's what she said* ...

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Cool man thanks maybe this weekend

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
just got home, saw that the trees took a dump on my car. now im thinking its time to invest in a car cover.

·
Registered
176 Posts
last night filled it with gas, drove it all over, parked it for the night, cryed when the hail started (no damage), woke up and raced to work for no apparent reason. new brakes are in the mail. 67,000mi and counting.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Scared the **** out of some tard that thinks that merging onto the highway at 40 kmh (25mph) is normal :banghead :3gears. Then I realized that I have gotten used to the power of the car and it doesn't feel as fast as it did, damn butt dyno is going to cost me more money.

I need more go fast parts but have no idea what to get. I never had any intentions of getting this but I think a TVS is somewhere in the near future.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I just let it run for five minutes in the garage this morning then shut it off and went to work.
Needs a bath, so it isn't coming out until then.

1 - 20 of 20259 Posts