Modded Mustang Forums banner

20221 - 20240 of 20259 Posts

·
RAT FINK
939 Posts

·
RAT FINK
939 Posts
Didn't post this here yet, but I got mine out for the season this week. Brembo upgrade is installed and the S550 wheels are on. Love these wheels and have already gotten multiple compliments on them.

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Cleaned the engine bay,

washed the car,

and put shoes on her for the track tonight.

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Looks awesome! Try to get a video if you can.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Was flying solo last night so no vids. I should have someone come get some more recent footage. My car is a little bit quicker now.

These are from 3 & 4 years ago. Different tires, suspension, exhaust.....

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/southwest/298947-las-vegas-midnight-mayhem-8.html#post5302811

Here are a couple more, I think I'm in both at about 45 or 50 seconds.

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/southwest/367858-midnight-mayhem-2014-a-5.html#post8711801

·
Registered
871 Posts
Got the Bottle re-certified and filled....I am surrounded by ninnies here, 1 Camaro, 1 Challenger (both 6cyl) and a 2006 GT 2 doors down with Shelby Badges and not a Shelby...all they do is wash them. I got the GT out of the Garage and let the rain rinse her off.

·
RAT FINK
939 Posts
Finally got my old bubbled tint off my rear glass today. Damn what a pain in the ass, spent 3 hours on that crap. And that was with a steamer and ammonia.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
^ sounds good!

I just got in some new thicker isolators for the rear end, along with a new panhard bar. I have some strange adjustable struts that are also patiently waiting to be installed. Hopefully in the next month I will get everything installed.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Installed my Ford Performance Touring Axle-Backs last week and really like them!!:wink2:

They were made by BORLA....were, because Ford discontinued them......glad I got 'em since they sound the best of all I've tried....IMHO!!:smile2:

Not too loud with NO DRONE and a nice mellow tone!!:thumb:

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Just ordered my DSS drive shaft. 10% off today for Father's Day.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Did a full car detail, car was untouched for almost a year as far as cleaning. Put on the stock rims I painted and damn it looks good. How good? So good I put the nitrous bottle in....and then detailed the Fusion...lol.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Got my dss in last night. Kinda bummed it didn't have the DSS sticker on it. Not that it matters, was just a nice touch

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Got rid of the yellow fogs and polished them up. Next is the headlights

20221 - 20240 of 20259 Posts