Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 20261 Posts

·
MM's Resident Muffler Shop
3,048 Posts
When I get home today I'm gonna clean the TB. Then this weekend I'm gonna touch up/repaint a few things and polish my tail lights again. And possibly tint my front turn signals and retint my fog lights

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
When I get home today I'm gonna clean the TB. Then this weekend I'm gonna touch up/repaint a few things and polish my tail lights again. And possibly tint my front turn signals and retint my fog lights
Nice I wanna tint my headlights/tails/fogs too. where did you get the tint from?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Well after reading Bthroton's thread about idle issues and cleaning his TB, I thought I would go do the same. When I took my swapped out the Charge Motion plates I noticed they where real dirty. So I pulled the TB only to find it in near perfect condition... Dang it!! Cleaned it anyway, and the car does idle better, still needs some tune work, but it did help. That was it for me...
Lol I did the same thing too my TB after reading that too. It was a little dirty but not bad at all. I also ran an injection cleaner and black stuff was coming out the tail pipes. Probably made it run better.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
just got home, saw that the trees took a dump on my car. now im thinking its time to invest in a car cover.
Same here, I wish I had a garage.

·
MM's Resident Muffler Shop
3,048 Posts
Nice I wanna tint my headlights/tails/fogs too. where did you get the tint from?
I wouldn't tint you're headlights. I have HID's in my heads and fogs and the tint knocked about 60% of the visibility off the fogs. I used VHT nightshades

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I wouldn't tint you're headlights. I have HID's in my heads and fogs and the tint knocked about 60% of the visibility off the fogs. I used VHT nightshades
True... but it looks soo good lol

·
Made in U.S.A.
22,435 Posts
BBR has a really good price on a set of tinted headlights.

American Muscle has the Raxim tinted tail lights.

I'm running both on my car and think they look perfect. :)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
BBR has a really good price on a set of tinted headlights.

American Muscle has the Raxim tinted tail lights.

I'm running both on my car and think they look perfect. :)
ive got the raxiom 2010 style smoked tail lights. i love how they look with my car color

·
cammed, geared, and blown
1,919 Posts
i watched mine get filthy driving on rainy streets... Good thing I have a garage, because it hailed this morning.
next week, though.....CAMS!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Went out to test the new mod, sticker mod FTW, the Honda crowd is right, they do add HP.
I did not install the stickers, but everything else that came with it.
Even in the envelope in the trunk of the car, they add HP.
I think as long as they are near the car, it works.

Almost got a run with a new (10 or 11) Shelby, but he opted out.:(
Wanted to see how I would do against it.
Another day another place I guess. . .

·
Registered
262 Posts
i looked at mine as i walked out the door to go to work, then gave her another look as i got home from work.

i will most likely stick my head outside tonight before i go to bed JUST to give her one last peep.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
continuing my shaker project after ordering a whole new plastic engine cover for $248. also added the custom illuminated door sill plates for the shaker. still have to figure out how to make them turn on when the hood opens. they came wired the same as the actual door sill plates which are made to tap into the dome light. obviously that wont work under the hood.

·
Not Banned
6,620 Posts
installed the FRPP intake mani on the 09 and adjusted the tune a lil. haven't test driven it yet though.

also drove the 87 around quite a bit today. a van revved at me at a stop light so i kindly lit my tires up for him. it spun them pretty easily surprisingly. and i almost got T boned later in the day.

btw, i'm sure most of you are asking why i installed the intake now rather than wait until i do the heads. good question and i have a good answer: i have a car show to go to tomorrow so suck it

21 - 40 of 20261 Posts