Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 20261 Posts

·
Eat Springs, **** Valves
9,332 Posts
^ I want your manifold

I wetsanded my louvers and buffed them. Took one off and adjusted its placement. Looked at my cams and headers waiting for install and wept a single tear.

·
cammed, geared, and blown
1,919 Posts
I washed it! My wheels looked black:shiftyeyes....I mean the polished lip looked BLACK.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I got my new CS69 wheels and Nitto 555's balanced at a competent shop with a Road Force machine since my usual place was unsuccessful in 3 attempt.

Just change the oil (5w-20 Mobile 1).

Now letting air cleaner soap soak for 15 minutes. Then I'll rinse, oil, and put it back on.

...then cruise up and down the highway to make sure it still purrs pretty.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Well after reading Bthroton's thread about idle issues and cleaning his TB, I thought I would go do the same. When I took my swapped out the Charge Motion plates I noticed they where real dirty.
Oily? These cars produce a ton of blow-by...oil that pushed up through the heads by exhaust gasses.

Everybody's car is like that except for those that have catch cans.

·
Registered
932 Posts
installed the FRPP intake mani on the 09 and adjusted the tune a lil. haven't test driven it yet though.

also drove the 87 around quite a bit today. a van revved at me at a stop light so i kindly lit my tires up for him. it spun them pretty easily surprisingly. and i almost got T boned later in the day.

btw, i'm sure most of you are asking why i installed the intake now rather than wait until i do the heads. good question and i have a good answer: i have a car show to go to tomorrow so suck it

I ran against a car with one of these and stage II comp cams. I didn't smoke him as bad as I thought I would. I came away impressed.

My friends all told me the guy was spraying. But I looked under his hood after the run and didn't see any place he could have been spraying.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I screwed up my rims and then I try to paint them and they came out like crap!
Time to buy some good ones!

·
Not Banned
6,620 Posts
I ran against a car with one of these and stage II comp cams. I didn't smoke him as bad as I thought I would. I came away impressed.

My friends all told me the guy was spraying. But I looked under his hood after the run and didn't see any place he could have been spraying.
lol, some n/a cars can definitely impress if the driver can drive.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Let me guess you lost. I drove it and loved evey penny i watched go byby in to air in form of rumble rumble squeaaaaal smoke. You get the point

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
Let me guess you lost. I drove it and loved evey penny i watched go byby in to air in form of rumble rumble squeaaaaal smoke. You get the point
We kinda got trapped in traffic right after we both dropped gear suddenly.. But we got to light, and I just smoked it up and left him stuck behind someone till we got to my gate. That thing is incredibly fast.

·
Resident Utahrd
1,411 Posts
Oil change and quick bath.

And finally, pics of HIDs(fail daytime pic, will get night time later) and tint!

·
Registered
812 Posts
The first time that it happened was good. Did $4000 damage 3 days after I bought the car. I wonder why I even bought it until I get in it and take a ride. :)

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
that blows man. i am from about an hour and a half north or pittsburg. little town called marienville.
my ex wife is from ellwood city. right outside of pittsburgh

·
Registered
253 Posts
What did I do today... Oh well I did make my tires chirp...not the way you would want to. Story is OMW to work and some yahoo in far left lane on highway last second realizes that he doesnt need to go south but keep going west, well so he swerves at a van who out of impulse decides to swerve into my lane. Thank GOD I was paying attention. Swerved around him and corrected before barrier wall approached. Slowed down to try and catch car who started it but he wasnt having that and just dropped way back. Damn I hate idiot drivers. Where are the police when you need them? Sorry but that is what I did today.

41 - 60 of 20261 Posts