Modded Mustang Forums banner

5661 - 5680 of 7059 Posts

·
Mustang Fanatic
724 Posts
This was kinda a surprise for my build thread, but I bought the following for the Bullitt:

MMR Street Mod 600 2V/ Brand New Cast Iron 2004 Cobra Block, torque plate bored and honed.
9.5:1 Compression Ratio/ready for Super Charger, NOS.
New Ford Racing Cast Iron Crankshaft rated up to 600HP.
New 4340 5.933 MMR (Modular Mustang Racing) I-beam Rods, these rods are shotpeened, magnafluxed and weight matched.
New Forged Manley lightweight pistons.
Total Seal file fit rings (precision file fit to application, nitrous, blower, turbo or N/A).
Clevite Rod and Main bearings.
RAM Powergrip HD Clutch
Patriot Performance Stage II Heads.
Comp Cams XE 270's.
BBK Valve Covers.
30 lbs FRPP Fuel Injectors.
SCT 90mm MAF.
BBK 70mm Throttle Body.
March Performance Underdrive Crank Pulley.
FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft.
Fluidyne Radiator.
Canton surge tank.
STEEDA Sub Frame Connectors (Welded).
STEEDA X2 Balljoints.
STEEDA Rear Stabilizer Bar.
STEEDA Aluminum Upper & Lower Control Arms.
STEEDA Bumpsteer Kit.
STEEDA Clutch Quadrant.
STEEDA Firewall Adjuster and Clutch Cable.
STEEDA Pedal Stop Kit.
STEEDA Caster/Camber Plates.
STEEDA Front Sway Bar.
STEEDA Billet Bar Mounts.
STEEDA Poly Front Spring Isolators.
Eibach Rear Springs, Offset Rack Bushings, Axle Bump Stops.
TOKICO D-Spec Shocks.
Bilstein Quad Shocks (rear)
Poly Rear Spring Bushhings.
Stainless Steel Brake Lines.
180 Degree Thermostat.
SCT Tuner.
Diablo Tuner.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Yes, I have seen that from you. In fact, I was following your instructions on how to pull an engine from another thread. Thanks for the tips
That's quite the build you got there. Can't wait for numbers.
My cousin is wanting to do a similar build on his DD.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Yeah, its not gonna be too much of a gain for power. Heads and cams are really the only thing that will add power. It will be ready for nitrous or a FI setup, but as for now, I'm hoping to cut a better 60 foot with the suspension upgrades.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
installed new real main seal, oil pan,ram clutch and eibach front springs and 12 hours straight of stuff on my current build.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Had my girlfriend paint my Tork Tech cross brace. Hopefully the motor and trans will be out tomorrow.

·
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?
5,215 Posts
Painted the wiper arms since they were starting to fade and whatnot. And also put mom's Roush emblems on

My wipers are starting to fade too. Did you take the wiper arms off to rattle can them?

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
you got another roush?
The Grey one is my mom's. She's had it since it was brand new in 2001. But I bought a Red one after selling the Black one.

My wipers are starting to fade too. Did you take the wiper arms off to rattle can them?
Yessir, took them off and shot them with some flat black and then did flat clear coat over them.

5661 - 5680 of 7059 Posts