Modded Mustang Forums banner

5721 - 5740 of 7059 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Peeled the pinstriping off yesterday, car looks much better now I think

I agree that on a GT it gives the car more depth without the stripes. I like those stripes on a V6 cuz thats where they belong. I would have taken them off too.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Nice. I only got 2 passes outif my ET streets before my engine popped. I'm looking forward to running it again now that my new engine is in.

Speaking of new engine. Went to start it for the first time and the fuel pump was lifeless. So I threw in a TRE 255 super car pump at midnight. I was ticked but my neighbors were more mad and my wife evern more mad when I fired it up at 1 am
Haha sweet, what engine did you go with stock or other?

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
Got the rest of my Mach 1 shaker setup, just waiting on the 2v conversion bracket. Had the hood in my basement for a couple weeks now, waiting on paint and install.

Also, NickGTR sent me a pretty mint set of black cobra side skirts. Paint is flawless.. going to have these on by the weekend.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Haha sweet, what engine did you go with stock or other?
I did the MMR 600 2V. 04 cobra block, forged manly piston heads, MMR I beams, ford racing crank, patriot stage II heads, and comp XE 270 cams

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I did the MMR 600 2V. 04 cobra block, forged manly piston heads, MMR I beams, ford racing crank, patriot stage II heads, and comp XE 270 cams
Ugh thats what I want , someday how much did it cost all said and done did you build the topend yourself?

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Ugh thats what I want , someday how much did it cost all said and done did you build the topend yourself?
Or did you buy the longblock?

·
Registered
2,154 Posts

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Or did you buy the longblock?
I bought it as a long block from a friend.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Installed new engine and new rear main seal..... And it leaked so I did some better research and bought the OTC seal tool. From summit racing . It sucked having to take off the exhaust, shifter, clutch, flywheel, driveshaft, and drain the trans,.... Again

The tool

·
Registered
532 Posts
I did something FOR my Mustang today.

Ordered 60lb injectors, Doug's LT headers/X-pipe and new clutch. I'm tired of spending money. Seriously.

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
5721 - 5740 of 7059 Posts