Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
2461 - 2480 of 19030 Posts

·
Raging Mad Motherfucker
1,050 Posts
Good Luck MRKsD3!

Anywho, Prepped my rear bumper for paint and one of my front fenders as well. I can't seem to find a red that I like in spray paint though. I thought I found one that looked ok, but turned out to be a GM color...forget that.

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Good Luck MRKsD3!

Anywho, Prepped my rear bumper for paint and one of my front fenders as well. I can't seem to find a red that I like in spray paint though. I thought I found one that looked ok, but turned out to be a GM color...forget that.
Can't hate on all of them. I'd love to have my car painted Jetstream Blue :drool

·
Raging Mad Motherfucker
1,050 Posts
Can't hate on all of them. I'd love to have my car painted Jetstream Blue :drool

That would totally **** up the Stormtrooper thing you've going on...which is a badass name for a mustang, I might add. :rockon

·
Raging Mad Motherfucker
1,050 Posts
Lol yeah why? Does it sound fake? :lmao

So I was digging in the storage and finally found these!

My stock springs! Haven't seen these in YEARS! lol

HMMMMMmmmmmmmm...... Should I cut them??
No it doesn't sound fake lol...Idk maybe you live in the 'nice' part of Compton...I just heard that is was horrible up there, and never went to check it out for myself.

Cut them. Do it. :cool: Do it.

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
No it doesn't sound fake lol...Idk maybe you live in the 'nice' part of Compton...I just heard that is was horrible up there, and never went to check it out for myself.

Cut them. Do it. :cool: Do it.
It's not so bad around my area... I'm like 2 blocks away from the worst part of Compton! :eek:

I'd cut them but I don't have the right tools to do the job... It's not a priority at the moment. I have no complaints with my current setup as far as stance... It's the stocker's ride quality I'm mainly after that's why I wanna use them again and at the same time... Ride a little lower...:D

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
That would totally **** up the Stormtrooper thing you've going on...which is a badass name for a mustang, I might add. :rockon
:D I'm looking at possibly getting an OBS F150 (has a 429 swapped in) that needs some body work and I'd to paint it white/black. Then I want to get a black/white GSXR600. I love white/black vehicles :p

·
Registered
1,842 Posts

I think the word you are looking for is Bright Atlantic Blue.. :yes

·
Raging Mad Motherfucker
1,050 Posts
:D I'm looking at possibly getting an OBS F150 (has a 429 swapped in) that needs some body work and I'd to paint it white/black. Then I want to get a black/white GSXR600. I love white/black vehicles :p
That would be pretty wicked...what year is the F150?

2461 - 2480 of 19030 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.