Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
5121 - 5140 of 19030 Posts

·
Slappin' da Bass
7,835 Posts
I think I might actually drive my sixer this weekend.

·
Registered
902 Posts
What kind of sequential tail lights should I get? Slow? Fast? American muscle ones?
autotrix.net kit with there slow relay flasher, you cant even tell they are sequentials with the stock flasher so get the slow one, well worth it :yes

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,125

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Got it running. not great, but running. New PRs were a little too long and held the valves open. I put the stock ones in and it ran, but clatters like crazy. so im going with 75. longer. my choices were .125" or .075" longer..

·
Registered
85 Posts
^^
this....i love mustangs and after having three i've come to realize that alot of times very simple things will change the look of a car big tim...take the gold car for example...the antenna is currently about half the stock height from what i can tell....cutting that in half would really clean up the front and not kill reception (hell mines shorter then that and still works)

i love seeing a car thats just clean and simple and done right :yes
definitely cleanin up the doors, and my antennae is ugly gold so it is getting replaced soon!!!

·
MM Gaming Guru
5,692 Posts
Actually drove our Six around the block today and it threw codes. o_O

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
Did you throw anything back at it? Lawl

Anyways, Got my Stock shift knob From Mr.Red Pony today, Thanks man; The non Slippery Knob makes it much nicer on Shifting and driving in general. :D

·
MM Gaming Guru
5,692 Posts
Lul. No it just gave me P1443 and P0420. Which I think is Cat on bank 1 and charcoal canister.

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Did you throw anything back at it? Lawl

Anyways, Got my Stock shift knob From Mr.Red Pony today, Thanks man; The non Slippery Knob makes it much nicer on Shifting and driving in general. :D
Good to hear. Now rep me and iTrade rep me. :D

5121 - 5140 of 19030 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.