Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
5141 - 5160 of 19030 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
I took my 6'er to have it's fuel filter changed..I didn't feel like doing it myself.Tech put my car on a lift and when he got out he smashed my car door into the metal lift..think it was called rotary lift.Yeah it left a dent..and I was really pissed off.The paint also got a dent in it..kinda like when you get your car freshly painted.I have a custom paint job, the color is not stock.

I seen it happen and heard it! So I went into the service area and then the boss comes in and tells me I have to leave.I then continue to tell him that his tech just smashed my door into the metal lift.I kneel down and touch it and examine it and so does the boss...but being he was on the phone he said nothing! And walked away.

The frickin tech was trying to make small talk with me afterwards...like it made me feel better about the incident.I hate shops that do NOT respect my car!!! I know I might be blowing up too much but C'MON...R.E.S.P.E.C.T my shiet!

And because I have a ..Yes vagina...LOL, does not mean you can pull this shiet over me.Yeah I may of just giggled right now but I am still pretty pissed off.

So ya know what..I got the cooperate number and I am going to make a complaint. Because you know what else happened?

This was another girls car,Brand New.( I love her car ) Tech pulls her car out of the service area okay..as he's backing up he did not have the car straight enough and side swiped a tire rack holding a bunch of tires on it.And down the whole side of her car was a scrape! Get this..it was a BMW M6 Coupe...and it was HOT.

Yeah exactly!

Oh yeah she ripped that manager guy a new arsehole..I was not even mad anymore about my car.I was like PFF about mine. I told her "YEP, you better get on that".

Thought I share my little story with ya'll..hehe. Have a gr8 weekend peoples.

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
I hate it when people dont respect stuff, Car's Toy's, Anything.
It gets on my nerves, Hope you get it fixed, I like your car. D:

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,145
whats a good tool set to get? everything ill need to do basic work on my car, change spark plugs etc
when i worked for sears alot of guys at the local auto college would come in on sale days and buy a mechanics tool set for day to day tools that do most jobs...a good size set usually runs around $200 and it's still lifetime warrenty on the tools

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
I have a basic set for home use. Might want to add some bigger metric sockets, a breaker bar, and some wobble extensions and U-joints.

·
MOAR BOOST
9,163 Posts
when i worked for sears alot of guys at the local auto college would come in on sale days and buy a mechanics tool set for day to day tools that do most jobs...a good size set usually runs around $200 and it's still lifetime warrenty on the tools
+1. I have a 200 or so piece craftsman mechanics set that gets most of the job done.
I bought some extra sockets and pliars, vice grips, screw drivers, extensions. I have mostly everything I need, and anything I don't my dad has (he has a ridiculous amount of tools).

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,149
+1. I have a 200 or so piece craftsman mechanics set that gets most of the job done.
I bought some extra sockets and pliars, vice grips, screw drivers, extensions. I have mostly everything I need, and anything I don't my dad has (he has a ridiculous amount of tools).
the best time to buy is black friday...yes you have to stand in a line a few hours before they open...but damn if i wasn't working that day last year i would of done it...the 500+ piece sets were in the 250 piece price range

now back to normal thread talk...lol

---------------------------------------

stared at my car through my window....thats about all i can do :(

5141 - 5160 of 19030 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.