Status
Not open for further replies.
6001 - 6020 of 19030 Posts

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
What all did you do? Heads and cam?
Any before numbers?
Mods in the garage. But basically. And no before numbers.

honestly you're right where i would have guessed power wise from your build...i know a few 4.2 v6's locally and its average what they put down out of all three of them
It's still a 3.8 though.

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
Cant wait till next month.

Saving a bit of Money to waste.
Going to cut my front Springs down An inch,
My rear ones down 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 maybe..
Rear wheel Spacers, atleast 1 1/4 wider..

This month is dual Exhaust hopefully, Then next month the Stance..
Then I save over the winter for a Paint Restoration/dent removal spree.

Still cant believe how much the car has changed..

To:

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,009
if you're going to cut them i would do one coil all the way around and see how it sits....your old springs will react differently to cutting then most of us that do it...which is why you should try with the minimum and go from there...if you still don't like it you can cut more after a week or so of driving it. just my advice

·
Slappin' da Bass
7,835 Posts
I think the best mod you've done so far is the wheels :) I always loved the SN95 GT wheels

·
Slappin' da Bass
7,835 Posts
oh, thanks dude! haha now that I thought about it, I don't know why I said that. the SN wheels were more rounded correct?

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
I like the SN95 wheels, Almost bought a set.. But these are easier to clean and had tires on them for less money. Lol

So yeah, I think I will do an 3/4 - and Inch all the way around and see how it sits.
Good Point,
I can cut.
I cant add. :D

And the last thing on my list after fixing my paint, Chin spoiler.

Trying to find one cheap. Dont want to spend an arm and a leg on something that might sit for a few months before I touch it.
Might as well wait on buying it.

But then again, Having the mods sitting around the house might inspire me to do it sooner..

Bah, Stupid thoughts.
Im going to bed. Gnight.

·
Slappin' da Bass
7,835 Posts
I was thinking of these lol

·
Slappin' da Bass
7,835 Posts
those are waffle wheels...they came on alot of the sixxers..at least whenever i see a stock v6 sn95 it has them on there.
Ah ok, I wasn't too familiar with that term lol

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Ah ok, I wasn't too familiar with that term lol
He's the only person I have ever heard call them that. Most people down here call them pony's. They look just like the ones on the fox too minus the painted horse.

·
Registered
258 Posts
How many of you guys have that rust coating on your cars? I've always been curious. You can use simple green also but it doesn't work quite as well.
what do u mean the rust coating???
YOU SHUT YOUR FACE ABOUT SIMPLE GREEN, its amazing....... well the military version is i think ours had crack in it.. no joke. we would spray it on our jet engine before we took them apart and the grease and gun smoke residue would just run off of it.. and that **** was THICK!!!! i got it all over my arm and i had to take lava soap and a Brillo pad to get it all off. **** hurt

do you have window tint?? bumper looks nice now make it shiny :shiftyeyes and finally the door dildos off

Mods in the garage. But basically. And no before numbers. It's still a 3.8 though.
still a 3.8
:eek::bow my car wants to be like yours when it grows up lmfao :lmao:lmao

6001 - 6020 of 19030 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.