Status
Not open for further replies.
12341 - 12360 of 19030 Posts

·
Raging Mad Motherfucker
1,050 Posts
make sure you get the one that will clear the m112
: D

Sent from Chuppathingy, dictated but not read.

·
Grease Monkey
30 Posts
To everyone who commented on my car the other day. Yeah, next up is tint. And I'm still deciding on smoking the tail lights. But I am forsure doing tint or deck lid next.. Oh and about the guy saying I saved the under shadow for the sig and not the rear. No I didn't dude, it was an accident I didn't pay enough attention to when I was cropping..

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
painted my calipers and installed a Bama Performance tune from american muscle. An amazing product definitly worth the money. Everybody should buy a tuner from bama they are amazing and are willing to help you with any problems or questions. Brings your car back to life.
you should paint your rotors too. just did mine both my calipers and rotors just take a wire wheel on your drill grind off all the rust and paint the rotors with a black or metalic caliper paint makes a world of difference. dont forget to tape off the rotor where the brake makes contact and the lug studs.

·
King Trashmouth
21,886 Posts
wait...you...Painted your rotors??!?
He said he taped off the area where the brake makes contact.

Seems like a lot of work for little gain. Even though the painted portion is usually covered up by the wheel, that paint should help the rotor from freezing to the wheel from galvanic corrosion. I know I always coat that area with Never-seez, otherwise the aluminum wheel likes to fuse to the steel rotor.

·
M112'd Sixxer
1,703 Posts
He said he taped off the area where the brake makes contact.

Seems like a lot of work for little gain. Even though the painted portion is usually covered up by the wheel, that paint should help the rotor from freezing to the wheel from galvanic corrosion. I know I always coat that area with Never-seez, otherwise the aluminum wheel likes to fuse to the steel rotor.
Your rotor hats(part that contacts the wheel) rusts and looks like poo if you dont paint it.

Sent from my droid using my fingers.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Just had my windows tinted. 5% back, and a Clear up front. Thoughts?

Beautiful car man :)
Figured, I knew that it was from the IRA just didn't know if it was worth the hassle of trying to make the tubing fit
The tubing itself is unusable, however the mufflers are. You can have a shop use them in a dumps set up if youd like

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Beautiful car man :)

The tubing itself is unusable, however the mufflers are. You can have a shop use them in a dumps set up if youd like
60 bucks for cobra mufflers, Ehh not worth it. Is a dumbs set up worth it. I have been looking for set up and ideas. Could I do this my self with parts the pre made crap from Advanced? probably not worth it but worth a shot of asking.

12341 - 12360 of 19030 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.