Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
14161 - 14180 of 19030 Posts

·
Raging Mad Motherfucker
1,050 Posts
The tires should all be about the same height. The bigger the rim, the low aspect ratio or "profile". With will always be different with taste though.
This, This is what I was trying to say. I need to stop staying up for 36 hours at a time.

·
6ER to the Death
33 Posts
IMG_20120526_100050.jpg

Just did the rear window pony sticker PAIN IN MY ASS. DONT BUY THE PONY STICKERS WITH MUSTANG OR MUSTANG GT BENEATH THE PONY HONEST OPINION IF YOU HAVE BUMPER FILL STICKERS THATS TOO MUCH LETTERING FOR THE BACK. Im upset at myself its looks a little centered to the passenger but if you look that long to notice your officially gawking at my bitch

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
I tried the plasti dip thing, turned out shitty looking, but ohhh well

Tried to do a silver lip around them like my FR500s :D
So when street car, black on chrome lip
When race car, black with silver lip :D
All black would look so much better.

View attachment 27360

Just did the rear window pony sticker PAIN IN MY ASS. DONT BUY THE PONY STICKERS WITH MUSTANG OR MUSTANG GT BENEATH THE PONY HONEST OPINION IF YOU HAVE BUMPER FILL STICKERS THATS TOO MUCH LETTERING FOR THE BACK. Im upset at myself its looks a little centered to the passenger but if you look that long to notice your officially gawking at my bitch
It looks great, it makes your rims seem slightly less ricer and makes people focus on the rear window....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Completely gutted the interior and coated the floorpan for rust protection and insulation. Dyed the parchment carpet black.

And busted all 4 bolts for the rear of the front seats and spent hours getting them drilled out. Yay.

14161 - 14180 of 19030 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.