Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
16661 - 16680 of 19030 Posts

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
You can either use the Charger from the IPhone. "Asuming it is a USB plug charger.."
to upload to your computer, Then use Photobucket to upload them and put them on the website. :#

Yes.. Kronic, They are Blue. :p

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
how can i upload pics of my ride from iPhone?
only way to do on iphone is to put them on a computer then upload. unless you have a way of uploading to like photobucket from your phone. which there should be an app. then just copy the direct url link in here under image insert button and bam. you make babies. use protection

·
Registered
372 Posts
Went in the engine bay today and found the egr tube completely unscrewed and disconnected from the egr valve. Does this normally come undone over a period of time???

·
Raging Mad Motherfucker
1,050 Posts
Tis a bittersweet announcement I have to make. The car is dead. It blew a HG a while back and when they got replaced and everything torqued down into place, my brother in law (Mechanic) did a compression test and there are 2 dead cylinders. I'm stripping it out and starting over. I'll pop into this section every once in a while to say hi and when I start my V6 fox build i'll make a thread but I decided to get a 94-95 GT.

At least I don't have cookie cutter rims/nuts I guess.

:dunno
:trololol
I like the lug nuts, they'll go good with the rims your getting.

Also,

BRONY CLUB?!?!?!?!?! WHAT IN THE FLYING ****.

·
Slappin' da Bass
7,835 Posts
only way to do on iphone is to put them on a computer then upload. unless you have a way of uploading to like photobucket from your phone. which there should be an app. then just copy the direct url link in here under image insert button and bam. you make babies. use protection
Yes there is a Photobucket App for iPhone. Just upload the picture from your photos then copy the IMG code to the reply box just like a computer.

16661 - 16680 of 19030 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.