Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
16681 - 16700 of 19030 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,581 Posts
Guys come on. I have told you before that this is not a chat thread. This is a technical thread. This is not a place to talk about your little pony bs or try to sell your stuff or to just post up a bunch of pictures because you decided to take some.

I'm on the verge of just closing this thread. Every time I come in here I see it chop full of chit chat junk. This is NOT the clubhouse. It is the v6 technical section. Keep it v6 specific technical talk.

I'm leaving it up to you guys....If you want this to stay open and usable, keep it tech talk. If someone starts taking it off tech, then kindly remind them that it is a tech thread. It's up to you.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
where should i put up pics of my car if anybody wanted to see it? i plan on doing so after my sub install tomorrow. this is my last non-related post. just trying to learn my way around

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
Whenever I go out of the V6 forums I hear **** about buying a 6.
Soo... I am going to walk the plank and say, Make more V6 friendly spots,
Or.. You know.. We're not really hurting anything. =/

Not that I am trying to stand out or defy any TOS.. Blabla...

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Whenever I go out of the V6 forums I hear **** about buying a 6.
Soo... I am going to walk the plank and say, Make more V6 friendly spots,
Or.. You know.. We're not really hurting anything. =/
^me and skar are gonna get along great:gayfight2:

+1

also, I CANT WAIT FOR MY KICKER SUB INSTALL TOMORROW

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
You and I will get along great, But that doesn't mean we need to get Infractions. SO... I will stop being a rebel and say that I Stared at my car today wishing I had the money to replace a few small things that I know are bad.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
today i went outside to look at my sixxer that i freshly washed yesterday...

AHHHH
my brother mowed the grass all over it and as i walk out i see him going captain insano on the dead grass with a blower... RIGHT AT MY STANG!

This should be illegal......

·
That 04Sixxer Guy
1,427 Posts
Nice, Get some good vid's of it when you are done!
Maybe even some install pics. ;D
Will do. I have to wait until next monday to install them though. I need to use our shop and won't have access to it for a week so i'll have to sit there and stare at the LT's for a week wishing I could put them in. Ughhh

16681 - 16700 of 19030 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.