Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
16701 - 16720 of 19030 Posts

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
Cant wait to get my wheels from Cheek's old 6er soon.. 255's are SOOO Much better than my current 205's... :D

This is the set of Rims he is trading me. :u

There not quite Starfish like my old ones.. But they'll work.

I miss them so much.. Lol

Will do. I have to wait until next monday to install them though. I need to use our shop and won't have access to it for a week so i'll have to sit there and stare at the LT's for a week wishing I could put them in. Ughhh
You could paint them a nice color of Manifold paint to match something on the car, If they arent chrome or anything already. :D

·
Raging Mad Motherfucker
1,050 Posts
Cant wait to get my wheels from Cheek's old 6er soon.. 255's are SOOO Much better than my current 205's... :D

They'll serve you well. I'm almost tempted to say that if you can get the car to your house somehow, you can have the damn thing. OH you can grab the Strut tower brace while you're there too.

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
Roads too bumpy and no job = No worrying about anything unless its free right now. ;P

I wont cut my springs, I would rather get some name brand springs with Tokico's later.

·
Super Moderator
14,581 Posts
Whenever I go out of the V6 forums I hear **** about buying a 6.
Soo... I am going to walk the plank and say, Make more V6 friendly spots,
Or.. You know.. We're not really hurting anything. =/

Not that I am trying to stand out or defy any TOS.. Blabla...
As long as you aren't acting like your **** don't stink, no one will give you trouble. Just use the correct forums for the correct posts.

·
Banned
8,398 Posts

You could paint them a nice color of Manifold paint to match something on the car, If they arent chrome or anything already. :D
theres a reason hes letting those go lol, those are some of the ugliest wheels imo, just get some good wheels dude you'll thank me later what happened to starfish wheels, and why arent they black :facepalm:

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Now I dont mean any offense or mean to be rude. (especially to a mod :shiftyeyes) But what does it matter if people post pictures or whatnot here? Its just this thread and not like were filling the entire V6 subsection full of nonsense. If people have tech questions they generally make a thread about it so its not like its keeping people from getting their questions answered.. I would completely understand if that was the case.

I have to agree with Skargon. A lot of the time peoples first response is "Get a gt!" For most of us If we could have gotten a GT we would have. Ive even seen them come into the V6 section and say it quite a few times in only the couple months Ive been a part of this forum.

If I dont like the 2015 Mustang I plan on getting a used GT500. Maybe Ill come back and get payback on them. Go get a Cobra! :shiftyeyes

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Why must I suck so bad at taking pictures of my car and be unable to take pictures like this... :-/

Today, I try to wire up my fuel pressure gauge :)
thanks :yes idk I've always been great at photography, even though all I've used are camera phones (this being an iphone 4) :facepalm:
repped regardless!

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
SON1C Keeps it clean.
He may sit like a skyscraper on those 18's...

But when He rubs the clouds, They get even whiter.

:p

Also, Dont know if anyone noticed but I painted my Gas Tank to look better than dull gray / Rust.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I painted my gas tank straps ford blue the other day. The one was rusted and made it look like i only had one. I wouldve done red but i didnt have any red paint and my car was already on jackstands. Ill try to get a pic tomorrow but im working nights now

16701 - 16720 of 19030 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.