Status
Not open for further replies.
16721 - 16740 of 19030 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,943 Posts
They're UPR, bushings are poly.

Got them in the car yesterday after fighting with them for awhile
Be careful will poly urethane UCAs as to they can damage the torque boxes.
IMO I would just replaced the OEM with new stock uppers. You will have a lot
less bind issue with new stockers.

·
That 04Sixxer Guy
1,427 Posts
Be careful will poly urethane UCAs as to they can damage the torque boxes.
IMO I would just replaced the OEM with new stock uppers. You will have a lot
less bind issue with new stockers.
I agree, but only if he goes about pounding it through corners. I think he just cares about going straight :dunce: Six, if you're here, I hope that with your power goals you'll weld those torque boxes.

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
I finally found where to get a vacuum pump that's not $300. It's from GM. $150. It's off a 2012 Chevy cruze Eco. I just need to figure out how to regulate it.

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
Stuck my muffler back on the car.

GOOD GOD it sounds so much better..
Nowhere near as loud but DAAAAMN it sounds so good now. Lol

And I figured instead of getting yelled at for posting random pictures of our car's after we wash them, or wax or just take pics because we can.. I made this thread dedicated to V6 Mustangs and ONLY V6 mustangs. "Unless you are one of the guys who used to own a 6 but still hang around the 6er forums.." :p

Here's the link:
The Official V6 Picture Thread

·
Premium Member
1,943 Posts

And I figured instead of getting yelled at for posting random pictures of our car's after we wash them, or wax or just take pics because we can.. I made this thread dedicated to V6 Mustangs and ONLY V6 mustangs. "Unless you are one of the guys who used to own a 6 but still hang around the 6er forums.." :p

Here's the link:
Good idea on this thread.

·
MOAR BOOST
9,163 Posts
Worth it?
Worth the 70 bucks I got them, so far id say yes.
I agree, but only if he goes about pounding it through corners. I think he just cares about going straight :dunce: Six, if you're here, I hope that with your power goals you'll weld those torque boxes.
I was planning on getting them welded eventually.
I have my stock control arms in my trunk currently though lol

·
Super Moderator
14,581 Posts

Here's the link:
Now you're using your head for something other than a hat rack. If you want, I can pop that link in the useful v6 link sticky too.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Okay if I'm breaking a rule can the moderator deleting my posts at least have some decency to PM and tell me? that's the second time in two days now.

_

16721 - 16740 of 19030 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.