Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
18541 - 18560 of 19030 Posts

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Just meticulously washed my car, buying the meguires paint restoration kit tomorrow for a real shine, exhaust video also coming tomorrow :p

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
You need more than that for a real shine ;) Get the mothers clay kit and cleaners wax instead, you will have a better result

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Just found out that my brakes have been slightly dragging after purging air from the brake lines. Well ain't that a .....
Been hurting... They've been dragging all this time. I've never bled the brakes since I've bought the car. :facepalm:

You know what that means...
You sir just contradicted yourself

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
stupid stock clutch started slipping so bad i cant drive the car

any reccomendations for a clutch to support over 400rwhp?

and should i bother with an aluminmum flywheel while im in there?

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
stupid stock clutch started slipping so bad i cant drive the car

any reccomendations for a clutch to support over 400rwhp?

and should i bother with an aluminmum flywheel while im in there?
RAM or Spec may have a stage 3 clutch for our cars, couple other may as well however never looked into it. From what I've heard an aluminum fly wheel may or may not be worth it, similar to UDP's, if you have the extra cash I'd say go for it

·
Efficiency is Performance
1,214 Posts
Exactly my point, u claimed that ur breaks are dragging when u purged the air out the lines, then you claimed u never did it... Ergo contradiction....so which is it?
??? Ok I'm going to say this again with more detail.

After purging/bleeding my brakes, I've noticed significantly less drag on acceleration and coasting. Especially on first gear, where I used to feel a killer drag (i made a post about this). Because of this change in behavior after purging/bleeding the brakes I'm led to assume that my brakes have been dragging all this time.

Edit: I see where you might have missread. I meant that I found out about the issue after purging the air out, not having the issue after purging the brakes.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Mine do the same thing, if you push hard down on the brake the pedal chatters it sucks.

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Yeah, my best description of it would be crunchy rubber.

That mean air in the lines or is there just actual rubber somewhere doing it?

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts
Been hurting... They've been dragging all this time. I've never bled the brakes since I've bought the car. :facepalm:

You know what that means...
??? Ok I'm going to say this again with more detail.

After purging/bleeding my brakes, I've noticed significantly less drag on acceleration and coasting. Especially on first gear, where I used to feel a killer drag (i made a post about this). Because of this change in behavior after purging/bleeding the brakes I'm led to assume that my brakes have been dragging all this time.

Edit: I see where you might have missread. I meant that I found out about the issue after purging the air out, not having the issue after purging the brakes.
:lmao

·
M112'd Sixxer
1,703 Posts
Uhh question while were on the topic of brakes. When I push the brake pedal down it creaks. Does that indicate air in the brake lines?
No that just indicates that your break pedal creaks. prob at the hinge.

Sent from my droid using my fingers.

18541 - 18560 of 19030 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.