Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
18661 - 18680 of 19030 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Not sure about the lower but windstar you have to follow a sequence also and its 53 than 71 and that's inch lbs not ft lbs

·
It'll buff out...
5,379 Posts
Just went looking for my compound...left it on the side of my dads dump truck, it was in the street, destroyed, nothing left. Fml.

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Hey....my car was a sixxer once. Ive done a lot of work to make it not one. Its not like i just went and bought a gt or paid someone to do the drivetrain swap. Dont be hating. lol. reps given

·
It'll buff out...
5,379 Posts
I've always voted for your car in ROTM. It's the nicest one, it should be about the best ride, not necessarily the best pic or hottest chick.

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
at least you guys can mod your car with a place to install stuff.
Excuses excuses.

I completely swapped a drivetrain and fuel system in a cramped storage space on the other side of town with no light, no heat, no power, during the winter, AND it was infested with brown recluses.

Your move. :shiftyeyes

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Excuses excuses.

I completely swapped a drivetrain and fuel system in a cramped storage space on the other side of town with no light, no heat, no power, during the winter, AND it was infested with brown recluses.

Your move. :shiftyeyes
I'm with this guy.... I pulled the heads off my car to fix a head gasket at my apartment complex in texas heat with limited space on some bs rocky concrete.

And then I had to swap a fuel pump in 35* weather, when it was raining with 1/4 tank of gas left

so like he said your move!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Sonic has seen my garage. Not a whole lot of room to do an entire drivetrain swap with poor lighting. Lol. Back when i lived in military housing we had open parking lots. I primered my entire car out there and wetsanded everything before finding a place to paint it. Lol. Just gotta work with what you got as long as you have the tools to do so

18661 - 18680 of 19030 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.