18681 - 18700 of 19030 Posts

·
2013 5.0
2,983 Posts
<-- No garage

Oil Change in the Street... No Big deal
Windstar Swapped in the Street... Slight Deal
Swapped Rear End in the Street... Bigger Deal

The funny part is, I did all three in front of my neighbors homes because my house is the one on the block with the fire hydrant out front. Car parts all over my neighbor's lawns.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/and-not-a-single-****-was-given-police-car-on-fire.jpg

·
Registered
4,256 Posts

·
ExPeNsIvE HoBbY
1,920 Posts
That wheel barrow! Lmao! That's great! You sir need to go down to harbor freight and get yourself some moving carts lol.

But you got it in, that's what counts! Good job man

I should have my garage done shortly tho, you jelly? Lol j/k.

Got a nearly $700 air reel from work for free. They insisted it was broken, so they gave it to me. Not broken, just the ratcheting mechanism was jammed cause someone stopped it between teeth somehow. It's a speedair 1/2" or 3/8" feed(I forget) reel. Supa expensive.

But that, my at home snap-on box, my power tool station, bench vice, bench grinder, detail cart, and workbench are all in and done. Just need to sell some more fish tanks to make more room lol.

Anyone want a fish tank? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
R.A.D
5,413 Posts
That wheel barrow! Lmao! That's great! You sir need to go down to harbor freight and get yourself some moving carts lol.

But you got it in, that's what counts! Good job man

I should have my garage done shortly tho, you jelly? Lol j/k.

Got a nearly $700 air reel from work for free. They insisted it was broken, so they gave it to me. Not broken, just the ratcheting mechanism was jammed cause someone stopped it between teeth somehow. It's a speedair 1/2" or 3/8" feed(I forget) reel. Supa expensive.

But that, my at home snap-on box, my power tool station, bench vice, bench grinder, detail cart, and workbench are all in and done. Just need to sell some more fish tanks to make more room lol.

Anyone want a fish tank? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
how many gal are we talking :shiftyeyes

·
&#9562;&#8857; &#8857;&#9565;
14,719 Posts
is it weird that i was thinking of wiring in a 3 prong outlet power supply to my car somehow to run a small compressor out of the trunk if needed for when i drive to mustang week next year or the year after?

lol

·
M112'd Sixxer
1,703 Posts
is it weird that i was thinking of wiring in a 3 prong outlet power supply to my car somehow to run a small compressor out of the trunk if needed for when i drive to mustang week next year or the year after?

lol
Why not just get a 12v inverter?

Sent from my droid using my fingers.

·
&#9562;&#8857; &#8857;&#9565;
14,719 Posts
Why not just get a 12v inverter?

Sent from my droid using my fingers.
i was thinkng of wiring in a nice plug panel in the trunk with the battery, just a thought that crossed my mind

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
This applies to both V6 and 5.0 V8 engines from 1994-2004.

Intake Manifold-to-cylinder head bolts
Step 1: 96 inch pounds
Step 2: 16 foot pounds
Step 3: 23-25 food pounds

For future reference to anyone who wants to know or googles it. I rented a 20-200 inch pound wrench though..16 foot pounds = 192 inch pounds, and 23 foot pounds = 276 foot pounds -_- What a pain in the balls.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
DO NOT DO THAT I POSTED ABOVE. THE HAYNES MANUAL IS WRONG. I just snapped a bolt and wasnt even at 16 ft lbs yet. I was at 150inch pounds and it snapped.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Naaaa.....
:hug
I see what you did there. Just wait. I have plans that are gonna unfold spring/summerish next year.......big plans. 650+ plans. Lol

18681 - 18700 of 19030 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.