Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
18701 - 18720 of 19030 Posts

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Ouch that sucks :(

so whats new with everyone here? Its been a while since i've checked up here.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I think I torqued my windstar to like 18 inch lbs or something. I don't quite remember but I know it wasn't much.

should I buy a set of silver fr500s? they're staggered 10.5 dish in the back
Yes you should

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Im a failure. I was looking at the 5.0 page...
Man that sucks! I did the same thing, I thougjt it was foot pounds hahahaha luckily just the head snapped and I was still able to unscrew it no problem

Nick Lentini

·
That 04Sixxer Guy
1,427 Posts
Im a failure. I was looking at the 5.0 page...
**** happens, man. I remember when I was painting my brakes I snapped the bolt that holds the e-brake spring in place on the caliper. Took 2 hours to dig that ****er outta there and re-tap the threads. It's not a standard bolt so I also had to dig through the trash can to find the replacement.

Good thing we had just torn apart another mustang and found the piece :bubba:

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
i was thinkng of wiring in a nice plug panel in the trunk with the battery, just a thought that crossed my mind
ive seen it done before. when i used to have my 4runner i was on a toyota forum and there was a guy who put an outlet in the trunk area, it was pretty cool

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
bought a ASP UDP for 150 shipped, then bought the corresponding gates belt for 20 bucks. Also bought a new Cobra/Mach "Grill Filler" or whatever. (3rd piece in the mach 1 grill delete). Made the mistake of not buying it when i first got my AM Mach grill delete

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Well i had an interesting day. I FINALLY FOUND SEATS FOR MY CAR they are not leather :( but you cant always get what you want so anyways i got a full set 2 front and a rear for $100

now for those of you in repsonse to my post about not doing stuff to my car. i have to get a school everyday no exceptions. its not regular school or college but its technician or mechanic school and they dont take excuses, so in response to not having a garage, it looks like this:

when we moved in we said oh yea well clean it later that was 9 years ago. i have no room for a project car or anything ive been begging my dad left and right to clean it i even offered to do the work my self while he watches me so i dont throw anything of his out and he still said no.

cool story #3 i went to go change my oil today since im about 1,500 over 3,000 miles and i started then the cops roll up because my neighbor called the cops about me doing in the street. i got a nice $250 citation just for working in the street. so there goes that idea.

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
Well i had an interesting day. I FINALLY FOUND SEATS FOR MY CAR they are not leather :( but you cant always get what you want so anyways i got a full set 2 front and a rear for $100

now for those of you in repsonse to my post about not doing stuff to my car. i have to get a school everyday no exceptions. its not regular school or college but its technician or mechanic school and they dont take excuses, so in response to not having a garage, it looks like this:

when we moved in we said oh yea well clean it later that was 9 years ago. i have no room for a project car or anything ive been begging my dad left and right to clean it i even offered to do the work my self while he watches me so i dont throw anything of his out and he still said no.

cool story #3 i went to go change my oil today since im about 1,500 over 3,000 miles and i started then the cops roll up because my neighbor called the cops about me doing in the street. i got a nice $250 citation just for working in the street. so there goes that idea.
Wtf?
Your neighbors must hate you
I did my exhaust fabbing, and my friends ford pick up exhaust in my front yard,but then again I live in south ga with my land being most of the neighborhood 35.5 acre yard lol

03cristian

18701 - 18720 of 19030 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.