Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
18721 - 18740 of 19030 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Oh trust me I know lol. I am just looking for something with some tires.
I got my eyes on a set of silver fr500s but they might already have a buyer unless they don't show up this weekend :(
I have wanted black saleens but I found these so I'm gonna use them. I may try and trade them or just paint them

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
How would I wire a 99 power seat to work with a 98 power harness?

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,084 Posts
finally fiberglassed my hoodscoop... it's good up to 85 mph, :)

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,084 Posts
didn't take any.. just finished it not too long ago. It got on my sheets though, and it looks like i jizzed everywhere. :lol. Oops.

·
Zippy Zip Custom \/
1,167 Posts
whyxitx - pics yet, you fix your deck?

Taking the hood scoop down to be painted today, so I wont have it back till next weekend. I decided im gonna take the car for a nice drive with the kid today, or just by myself. I think it's time for a junkyard run to look for an 8.8 rear and some other stuff. Off topic, but I also ordered an EGR delete, intake, and SCT for my work truck, should be one bad ass diesel after that.

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,084 Posts
What deck? I have pics of it on, i just don't have any recent ones

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
might want to put a grille thing in that scoop like the GTs so its not catching so much air, or else it will probably fly off again. Looks good though!

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,084 Posts
I'm gonna cut a hole through the hood to make it a functional scoop. Dunno what else i'd put in there to cover it up.. :/

the reason it flew up was because one of the tabs broke off because i tightened it too hard. I tried to repair it cheaply and it didn't work well, so i finally went and bought some fiberglass to make sure it stays on.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
careful doing that though. Even though the engine deals with water when it rains. Thats gonna funnel the water right on top of the engine, which isnt good. You'd have to make like a gutter under the hood so the water dosent run right onto the engine. Plus it will make a mess out of the bay if you try to keep it clean

·
Regular
1,237 Posts
Any ideas on how to put a grille in that scoop? I have the same exact one and the open space bothers me

18721 - 18740 of 19030 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.