Modded Mustang Forums banner

1061 - 1080 of 2563 Posts

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
woo, just got the worm gear in for the odometer, 04 center console along with that silver plastic (aluminum copied) shift ring. Looks like sexy in the interior now....yummy
this is a gun thread

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
I know man. Gotta get a new safe that I can fit in so I can have the ammo on the outside and I can be inside and protected in case it attacks me. :shiftyeyes

·
Cornholed Manthusiast
3,985 Posts

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
Whoa there bro, that .223 is some dangerous ****. I heard them AR 15's use that, so it must therefore be super deadly and needs to be banned ASAP.
LOL I like to show the anti-gun peeps the picture below and ask them "now which would you rather be shot by? The AR-15 or the most common hunting rifle in America?" lol

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Picked up a case of primers today. A wilderness tactical belt should be here Monday, along with some reloading stuff, and a cross breed super tuck.

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
Shot the Mosin Nagant for the first time today. The wife and I put 40 rounds through it on water jugs, cardboard boxes, and a steel plate at 25-50 yards. I started out testing the open sights on it at a water jug at 25 yards and it split it right open so I tried it on the steel plate at 50 yards. It hit it 5 out of 5 which makes me really happy. Note to self for future reference though, I need to use something stronger than a 1/2" thick mild steel plate. The .22lr would just scratch it but the Nagant made ****ing swiss cheese of it. lol Those 7.62 rounds went right through it. I think I'm going to pitch for some titanium soon.

·
MM's Samsquanch
707 Posts
thats it minus everything on it lol all i want on mine is a collapsible stock
The 870 is a great choice. It doesn't break the bank and it will most likely outlive you with proper care and maintenance.

I've had one of mine sink to the bottom of a swamp due to a chain of unfortunate events. I dove down and retrieved it, emptied the water, put some new shells in and hunted for the rest of the day.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
yeah it was the only choice in my opinion mossberg are a little cheaper and alot of people swear by them but i personally think the 870 feels alot more solid and is a better shotgun i was surprised at the winchester though i think its model spx? that was about the same price as the mossberg and felt really solid aswell but being from new york i like to support local business so i like my remingtons

1061 - 1080 of 2563 Posts