Modded Mustang Forums banner

301 - 320 of 342 Posts

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
no I got my Blackfire from Autopia-carcare.com
Since they just added it to their line. They were giving everyone a full size product of blackfire with any $25 purchase..I dont know what my freebie is but I get 3 blackfire products for buying 2

·
Made in U.S.A.
22,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #302
Chemical Guys Lava
Micro-Restore 128oz
FK 425 128oz
Ultima Tire & Trim Guard
(3) CCS Red Wax/Sealant Applicator Pads 2 Pack
Kwazar 1 Liter

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,737 Posts
Chemical Guys Lava
Micro-Restore 128oz
FK 425 128oz
Ultima Tire & Trim Guard
(3) CCS Red Wax/Sealant Applicator Pads 2 Pack
Kwazar 1 Liter
Let me know what you think of Lava. Been wanting to try it out. If you like it, I will buy a jar.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Nice order man, I bet its a bit harder to keep the FX4 clean than it was with the mustang, but that is one nice ride:)

·
Made in U.S.A.
22,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #305
Let me know what you think of Lava. Been wanting to try it out. If you like it, I will buy a jar.
It's amazing stuff... I've used it before and it's just awesome. For a DD wax, I'm not really sure there is anything better right now. It's very cool stuff. 400 degrees? No problem.

Nice order man, I bet its a bit harder to keep the FX4 clean than it was with the mustang, but that is one nice ride:)
Yeah, it's a lot of real estate!

·
Premium Member
2,706 Posts
Have you seen what forum you're in?
:lol

Through autoality (free shipping +20% off ATM)

Optimum Opti-Seal
1Z Einszett Cockpit Premium, 16.9 oz.
Finish Kare 425 Extra Slick Final Body Shine, 31 oz.
Scuff Away Plus, 4-pk. (this had no price when I ordered it. Hmmm)
Lake Country Foam Detail Sticks, 12-pk.
Fluffy Microfiber Towel 16" x 24", 3-pk.
All Around Microfiber Towel, Green 16" x 24", 2-pk.
(2) 1Z Einszett Mercury Pro 1 Liter Spray Bottle (33.8 oz.)
Foam Pad Cleaning Brush
Optimum Opti-Bond Tire Gel, 32 oz.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Just placed 2 small orders to help battle the constant dust and pollen here.

Ultima Waterless Wash Concentrate from Autogeek

10 pack of Eurow Microfiber Double Density Towels 12 X 16 inch 660 GSM from Amazon

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm just getting started on using a machine so here's what I ordered:

Porter Cable 7424xp
5.5 inch backing plate
Uber pads: orange, green, black, blue, and yellow
Adams severe swirl remover
Adams swirl & haze remover
Adams fine machine polish
Backfire wet diamond sealant
Misc uber microfibers

Is there anything else that I should consider buying all input would be appreciated

·
Cum On Me Bro
8,106 Posts
Anyone know where I can get some good 3" foam pads? and an extension for my Flex?

I bought a 3" backing plate, but the 4.5" pads most sites carry are just too big.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Reactions: sikedsyko

·
Registered
701 Posts
Just getting into detailing, these were my first orders. Helped my buddy detail his Mini this weekend. Hopefully I'll get time to do my car this coming weekend

From Detailers Domain: GG Polisher with 5 pads, Uber Waffle drying towel, M105, 5 detail microfibers (amazing) and Menzera Power Lock Sealant
From AutoGeek: M205, Chenille Was Mitt, CarPro Eraser, Mothers Clay kit and Pad cleaner

Probably gonna order another 7 or so pads from Detailers Domain tonight

·
Premium Member
2,706 Posts
Just getting into detailing, these were my first orders. Helped my buddy detail his Mini this weekend. Hopefully I'll get time to do my car this coming weekend

From Detailers Domain: GG Polisher with 5 pads, Uber Waffle drying towel, M105, 5 detail microfibers (amazing) and Menzera Power Lock Sealant
From AutoGeek: M205, Chenille Was Mitt, CarPro Eraser, Mothers Clay kit and Pad cleaner

Probably gonna order another 7 or so pads from Detailers Domain tonight

Dude, that is a great first order! Someone has done their research! :yes

·
Registered
701 Posts
Haha read countless threads researching. Just ordered 10 more pads last night from detailers domain. I should probably stop spending money. In another month or so, I plan to but a foam cannon from chemical guys

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Yeah nice order there Granticuss looks like someone investigated and did his homework before placing an order:)

·
7,918 Posts
Just received my first order from DD, spent a LOT but saved like $70 with the sale they had. I still have to pick up some 5 gallon buckets and a clay bar locally, but otherwise I'm ready to detail! Gonna take advantage of not having my Mach on the road yet and get to work, I'm excited :)

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
I have heard that Leathermasters does a better job at penetrating the coated leather then the leatherique...I have the leatherique myself and it works just fine...I rarely use the cleaner as I like Ziano's cleaner better...

I picked up some Griots stuff at advance auto the other weekend...Rubber sealer and protectant...Like $7

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Here is the recent stuff I ordered and go in this week and last week is Cquartz which is a nano super sealant that protects your finish for 2+ years. The others are the K 5.85 M and the Foam lance. I also picked up a quick disconnect for the pressure washer so the hose can swivel and not break the connection......
I just got in all this, in addition to the griots 6" polisher and 5 uber pads that i got in a few weeks ago...

IMAG0528.jpg by ModdedMach, on Flickr

Im also about to order Menzerna PO85RD, 3" backing plate and abunch of 4" pads, and Aquarts TI/Premium Nano coating combo.

THATS RIGHT DANNY, im about to order aquartz, you jelly bro? :) haha

I thought you were goin with aquartz too?

301 - 320 of 342 Posts