Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,900 Posts

·
KCCO
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya but theres 4 wires coming out and it says 2 are for left speaker and 2 are for right speaker. I read the article before but it doesnt specifically say which wires connnect to what. It says 2 black/green and 2 black/white. Which ones are for left and which ones are for right?

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
well if you bought the same one thats in the ebay listing then you -+ is on the top of the converter ,all you do is tap into the left speaker of you car with the left side wires and then do the right speaker the same way , use the rcas for you amp..the green wire beside the rcs output is a ground

·
KCCO
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which wires on the car are which? In the article, it just says 2 blk/grn, 2 blk/wht. Which one is positive and which one is negative? Or am I missing what youre saying? :dunno

·
KCCO
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So basically, I know what the left and right + and - wires are on the converter, but I dont know which wires in the factory system to hook them up to....

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Which wires on the car are which? In the article, it just says 2 blk/grn, 2 blk/wht. Which one is positive and which one is negative? Or am I missing what youre saying? :dunno
Article said:
What you need to do is splice into the following wires (2) black wires with white stripes and (2) black wires with green stripes w/ the white striped ones being negative
Is that what you're looking for?

·
KCCO
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So if I read that right, theres a black/white, another black/white, and two black/greens? Do I need to know which ones are left and which ones are right or is there no difference?

·
KCCO
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm trying not to over think this but the diagram on the converter shows specific wires for left and right, positive and negative. I just dont wanna eff anything up

·
KCCO
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what subs and amp did you go with
Nothing too crazy. Just a 10" kenwood sub but it's rated at 300rms and 1000 peak and an alpine amp. I forgot how much i missed it till I went for a ride in my buddies civic si. His factory 8" sub sounds pretty good. I was impressed. Hopefully mine will sound as good.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts