Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes sir there is a grin from ear to ear still ever since i opened the box!!! I just told farrah she is sleeping outside with the coonhound! I have someone else that will be taking her spot tonight............

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
sick! lol that white little piece of paper in the bottom right hand corner looks like a condom wrapper....did you molest it already? lol

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pretty cool and after seeing the impeller... im glad i went with the d1 instead of the upgraded p1sc impeller from superchargerrebuilds.com

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah been molested 3 times.... and blown the yard off 6 times already damn leaves!!! They wont stop!

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
naw just new camera... seeing how it works.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
That is sexyyyy. Dude your car is gonna be a beasssttt

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
f1 is just a lil much for a daily driven car by a 21 year old girl that weighs about 119 pounds and has never seen an ounce of boost. lol. And I dont have a built tranny or a built rear end. I thought about it but it was just too much and i would have to upgrade all my running gear too so i said F it!

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
I don't understand.. Why do u have two prochagers? :-/
and would u stop referencing to **** dogs u frickin hick :)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
f1 is just a lil much for a daily driven car by a 21 year old girl that weighs about 119 pounds and has never seen an ounce of boost. lol. And I dont have a built tranny or a built rear end. I thought about it but it was just too much and i would have to upgrade all my running gear too so i said F it!
Ohh ok, Ive been debating this in my head for a while. I already have a forged engine and built rear end, my car is daily driven but still dont know if I should upgrade to a D1 or and F1

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
I think when I upgrade, if I go d1 I will spray with it but if I go f1 I will have no spray

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Yea I know Im going with a Vortech, but when I upgrade Im going with a T Trim. And maybe a 75 hit of the NAWZ. Thats after I have a built motor and rear. And hopefully TKO600

1 - 20 of 47 Posts