Modded Mustang Forums banner

what do you guys think about this

1K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  Thunderscrash 
#1 ·
2001 Ford Mustang GT found this on craigslist do you think it is worththe money still searching for one

#2 ·
Looks good, probably could talk them down alittle more too. Id check it out. I noticed an MGW shifter, spoiler delete, and looks like a lot of man chowder on the back seat.

#3 ·
I dont like messing with dealers, especially for used cars. With that said it doesnt look like too bad of a deal IMO. Talk them down some for sure. Do a little research and then nit pick the thing apart even bs a little. The salesman probably knows nothing about the car. Try to get it for 5k is my advice.

#13 ·
I didnt realize it, but yeah seems like a lot of different colors on that car. Especially the pass rear quarter.

#17 ·
Look at the tires in the last couple of pictures, it looks like dry rot/ cracking.
Do what every one else says, make a big deal of every little thing and if there is no frame damage go for it.

#18 ·
High miles. Defiantly been repainted and that will always standout in the sun by the looks of it. I'd keep looking man, new edges are a dime a dozen these days

#19 ·
Yep its had some paint issues. My 01 was laser red like that, and its incredibly hard to paint match it. It takes 3 different colors to make that red. Then clear coat is needed. Keep looking around. The DFW area has alot of Mustangs in the market. I am looking now too lol.

It is also missing a fog light.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.