Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
In the ad it says its a real roush.....its a good lookin car but i dont like how it says ROUSH on the rear bumper valence part. Little high in price in my opinion but a good lookin car.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
looks like a pretty sweet mustang i personally am not a fan of tan interiors but thats something thats ur call not mine lol the only thing would be seeing as its a roush mustang, the clutch might be gone lol when people get in it they would really want to push it since it has that name on it that would be my only worry if u could get a warranty on it though i think its a pretty fair price for the year and the options good find

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
you could spend 1500 less and buy my car :)

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks like a pretty sweet mustang i personally am not a fan of tan interiors but thats something thats ur call not mine lol the only thing would be seeing as its a roush mustang, the clutch might be gone lol when people get in it they would really want to push it since it has that name on it that would be my only worry if u could get a warranty on it though i think its a pretty fair price for the year and the options good find

yeah its not too bad, im actually a little worried about the mileage! i think it has too many miles for the price. but then again, they threw the whole body kit on that thing so i guess it evens out. idk im still looking, my boyfriends friend is selling his 03 burgundy gt with 66 k miles and hes selling it to me for 12k....its pretty, lowered, flowmasters and mach 1 rims. but i still dont know! :(

·
Registered
180 Posts
according to carfax that thing has changed hands more often than i have changed my underwear in the past 6 years.

it's up to you... i personally would stray away.

remember dont give cars that are modded that leeway with pricing, any mod should depreciate the value.

·
Registered
452 Posts
In the ad it says its a real roush.....its a good lookin car but i dont like how it says ROUSH on the rear bumper valence part. Little high in price in my opinion but a good lookin car.
Yeah, what makes you think it's not a "real" Roush?

·
Registered
452 Posts
hmm... oh well, it's still gay... i wouldnt buy it.
OK... I don't see what's so "gay" about it compared to any other V6 Mustang (other than maybe the ROUSH on the back), but whatever floats your boat.

they did?! ....you sure?
Yes... and Yes.

I'm not saying that this one is necessarily "real", but they absolutely built V6 Roush's.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK... I don't see what's so "gay" about it compared to any other V6 Mustang (other than maybe the ROUSH on the back), but whatever floats your boat.

Yes... and Yes.

I'm not saying that this one is necessarily "real", but they absolutely built V6 Roush's.
ha, wow. i didnt know! thats cool.

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
the price seems high i bought my 2002 3 years ago for 9,500 with only 32k on the clock

and don't let mods to it add value tecnicaly they lower it.

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
the price seems high i bought my 2002 3 years ago for 9,500 with only 32k on the clock

and don't let mods to it add value tecnicaly they lower it.
or dont add at all. you generally get less than 50% of what you put into a vehicle in modifications. if tastefully done, mods can add up to 50% of their value to the vehicle

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
i think it looks nice, but i would remove the roush vinyl of the rear valance....looks out of place. Other than that ive always liked the roush body kit.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts