Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am thinking about selling my automatic silver gt for this blue 5spd gt but its this different blue its not like midnight blue, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
i dont like it at all :no

but it is different. and if you like it. it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks

·
Registered
682 Posts
It's a gorgeous color when you accent it with silver. By itself...so...so.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i just like it because its a 5spd, i hate auto, im going to have all my parts from my automatic left like my smoked head lights and tail lights, my black/chrome buillet rims and my mach1 grill and chin spoiler, i dont think it would look that bad?

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
i just like it because its a 5spd, i hate auto, im going to have all my parts from my automatic left like my smoked head lights and tail lights, my black/chrome buillet rims and my mach1 grill and chin spoiler, i dont think it would look that bad?
Dude. When buying a car, don't settle. Take your time. When I'm looking for a car, or appearance mods, I don't buy anything unless it makes me think "Holy ****! I WANT THAT!!"

If you have to hem and haw, or sit there and decide, chances are you won't be happy with it down the road. :)

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
who cares if other people like the color, they're not the ones that have to live with it, you are. if you like the color, and the price/miles is right, buy it. who cares if nobody else likes atlantic blue.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
if you like atlantic blue then buy it, i waited awhile to buy my car, because i wanted to get one that had absolutely everything i wanted, no point to buy a new car and regret that you just didnt wait a little bit

im not a fan of atlantic blue, nor due i like the azure blue mach 1s

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
He cares thats why he asked so just give him an answer. Wax it lower it and throw on some 18 saleen's on it and it will bring the attn off the color a lil bit!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I like it, I think it needs chrome wheels for sure tho.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
i say go black, or silver, a silver GT with a honey comb panel on the back, 95 cobra R hood,mach 1 spoiler, smoked headlights, some bullits, and a mean exhaust, lowered, window tint, and you have one sexy stang

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
def get a manuel thu, but if you can get a mach or cobra, just get one if you know you wont wreck it thu, id hate to recommend you to get a cobra or mach and end up wrecking it, no offense to you, if budget allows buy a mach or cobra, if not , black or silver gt or FTW

·
Registered
210 Posts
heh thats not regular atlantic blue. Thats like bright atlantic blue. Its too bright for me, I have regular Atlantic blue which is a lot darker which I prefer tons more. But its the car that you are going to be driving if you like it then get it!

·
Registered
685 Posts
i dont think its bright atlantic blue, i have bright atlantic blue and it doesnt look anything like the bue on the pic

·
Registered
210 Posts
well its not atlantic blue either :-/ I have atlantic blue and thats way too bright. Maybe its sonic blue?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts