Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
they will be the wrong offset if they're for a 05-07. plus the guy is calling them cobra rims so he already doesnt have a clue what he's talking about. i would treat them like a sore dick, and not touch it.

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
if they came off an S197, you may have fitment issues putting them on your car. if i'm not mistaken, our cars have different offset/ backspacing...

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Won't fit. I wonder where the guy got '2006 Cobra' from? It doesn't even exist...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
im never been a fan of the all chrome stuff but thats just me. i also had 18's on my 97GT and i thought it was all good until i got the 17's with the deep dish and drag radials. you can find some for the same price but its all on you. if it was me, i wouldnt do the 18's. my 2 cents.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the guy just called me... told me that he had an -4 cobra bought these rims n tires... sold the cobra for a new gt 500...i started asking him questions he sounds kinda shady...he didnt know what size the tires are? said he had them on for 3 months...?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
and i def agree with everyone else. BIG TIME. dont touch it :no. just from his post he seems like a :eek:.

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
the guy just called me... told me that he had an -4 cobra bought these rims n tires... sold the cobra for a new gt 500...i started asking him questions he sounds kinda shady...he didnt know what size the tires are? said he had them on for 3 months...?
i'd steer clear...

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he doesnt live far from me....i might go look at them...if hes full of chit...ill give him a chuck norris roundhouse

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
well, if he's close to you, it wouldn't hurt to check them out (the wheels and the guy) in person...

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
you still arent going to really be able to fit them on and make sure they're the right ofset, it doesnt matter if they're new, or gold plated, if they dont work on your car, they dont work on your car.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i think what through me off was when i asked him why he sold his termi after 3 months! he said he didnt like it!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I say he jacked 'em

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Nah...if you dont like chrome that would just be a waste of 600bucks...maybe if they where like $100 than what the hell. But if its not what you want why bother

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
WTF!!!!! who sells their termi and gives the excuse that he didnt like it. Are you serious? that dude is a [email protected]#. I would never buy anything from someone who gives me that excuse, i wouldnt even consider it.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
sorry guys im just a little defensive about the termi.

·
Banned
169 Posts
thats funny, there is no such thing as a 2006 cobra.

2004 was the last cobra.

Then the Shelby GT500 came along in 2007.

those are stock bullitt wheels with nasty looking fake center caps, that aren't even produced by ford.

you got love tards like that guy.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I agree with King, I dont believe they will fit on your car if they are for an 06. they have diff. backspacing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts