Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont have much money right now but I can do one of three things. Either buy smoked headlights. A tint job. Or replace one of my side exhaust tips since I bought the car with one cracked. All are around the same price. Im thinking about exhaust tip first, then work on the rest. It is going to mustang week as a display. What you think I should do? Or you can throw me some money and I can do all three? Hehe.

·
Banned from AFM member!
783 Posts
Smoked headlights sure look cool, but they make driving at night retarded.
I feel like I'm driving blind compared to my F150 with the ProComp light bar. I can see a deer a mile and a half away with that thing.
IMO, the headlights on the Mustang are pretty weak, even untinted.

Fix the exhaust. Then get the tuner.

·
Premium Member
2,706 Posts
Tint you'll notice all summer long, and will potentially keep the car cooler as well. Being from SC, this might not be a bad idea. I need to get my windows tinted soon.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whats a good tint percent? I do want it illegal but not too dark for cops to think wtf ya know.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I just bought my 01 GT and I had the windows tinted yesterday. Best thing I have done that doesnt increase the power. Go with the tint.....

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmm alot of tint replys. Probably a better idea since its summer time and hot as crap here. That exhaust tip erks me though. Wish I had the money for both. Mustang week is in July sooo I should be good by then.

·
Keep Moving Forward
1,006 Posts
Oh yeah, big difference. Once you get the headlights done it'll be sick. Keeping the Roush wheels or eventually changing?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts