Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
He said he wedged it between the headlight and bumper and the 1ft strip fits perfectly, question is how do you wire it to come on with the parking lights or would you have to wire up a switch instead?

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Sounds like your not very in tune with wiring. You can go straight to the wires that are going to the bulbs which is a few inches away. If you tap the bulb that blinks for the turn signal they will flash. Only they will probably quick flash without any resister wired in..

Personally I wouldn't do it. It doesn't look good at all. Someone already nailed the posing fact to audi.. Would be laughed right out of this region running around with something like that..

·
Registered
128 Posts
there's a lot of dudes with older Audis that have been doing similar mods... I wouldn't do it on a Mustang, leave that one for the Audi guys.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Good to see you back away from that. It's kind of queer.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I think they look fine on certain cars but not thinking on the Stangs just my opinion.:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.