Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on a website I get some of my led bulbs from and thought it looked cool, what do you guys think and how would you wire this up?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
He said he wedged it between the headlight and bumper and the 1ft strip fits perfectly, question is how do you wire it to come on with the parking lights or would you have to wire up a switch instead?

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Not my cup of tea, but you could either wire it to a switch, or to an ignition on power source so that they came on whenever the key is turned.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, but do i have to run the wires inside to the fuse box or is there somewhere in the engine bay i can wire them to come on with the parking lights?

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Sounds like your not very in tune with wiring. You can go straight to the wires that are going to the bulbs which is a few inches away. If you tap the bulb that blinks for the turn signal they will flash. Only they will probably quick flash without any resister wired in..

Personally I wouldn't do it. It doesn't look good at all. Someone already nailed the posing fact to audi.. Would be laughed right out of this region running around with something like that..

·
Registered
128 Posts
there's a lot of dudes with older Audis that have been doing similar mods... I wouldn't do it on a Mustang, leave that one for the Audi guys.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok thanks for the opinions, i'll hold off on this one. Ive got bigger things to worry about anyways..like the C-series kit...

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Good to see you back away from that. It's kind of queer.

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
personally i think it looks cool but i may speak differently in person.. when i installed my neon under dash in my v6 i wired it to the headlight switch so whenever my headlights were on those lights were on too.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I think they look fine on certain cars but not thinking on the Stangs just my opinion.:)

·
Registered
128 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts