Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didnt think the wheels would look good but surprisingly they do. I still wanna get black wheels tho. I have the same scoops and louvers on it, but the diffuser and wing i dont, and obviously the wheels. It looks really good tho i think.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i looked at em. Couldnt find any good links tho

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
post up a pic of your car parked that way and maybe some one will do a little fotoshopping for you

·
Registered
623 Posts
Polished or chrome wheels look good on a red car. Black or polished wheels look good on a black or silver car, IMO. I agree that Saleen looks good, just got a little carried away with the red Air box.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
post up a pic of your car parked that way and maybe some one will do a little fotoshopping for you
Thats basically what my car would look like anyways.

did you check buy wheels today? thats where i got mine
I googled them but didnt go to that site. Ill check them out.

Get the 5-spoke Saleen's instead if you like the 5-spoke design.
Where did you end up buyin yours at?

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
they look like saleen s style to me.

OP, i love those wheels and they'll look sweet in black or black chrome on your ride
yea i was gonna see if someone could chop them in black on mine. Ive only found 8.5 wide tho in those wheels, and havent found any in black tho.

·
Not Banned
6,620 Posts
yea i was gonna see if someone could chop them in black on mine. Ive only found 8.5 wide tho in those wheels, and havent found any in black tho.
cruizinconcepts.com has them in black and up to 10". purty good prices too.

edit: it's cruizinconceptswholesale.com. my bad

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
All that, then......Mickey has to post his haaaaaawwwwwwttttttt set of wheels.

All I have to say to both Seabee and Mickey is.........................................

:love

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cruizinconcepts.com has them in black and up to 10". purty good prices too.

edit: it's cruizinconceptswholesale.com. my bad
Yea see i think it was cruizinconcepts that i went on and only saw the 8.5. I dunno what the difference in the site is. But yea i found them. Just wish they had black in those sizes, unless i missed that too.

All that, then......Mickey has to post his haaaaaawwwwwwttttttt set of wheels.

All I have to say to both Seabee and Mickey is.........................................

:love

Ha thanks. Mine will be getting better with time i hope

·
Not Banned
6,620 Posts
Yea see i think it was cruizinconcepts that i went on and only saw the 8.5. I dunno what the difference in the site is. But yea i found them. Just wish they had black in those sizes, unless i missed that too.

Ha thanks. Mine will be getting better with time i hope
so you're telling me these aren't the wheels you're looking for?

Black S Style Wheel 18X10 2005-2010

cuz i have these (from this site) in black w/ 18x9 front and 18x10 rear

·
Not Banned
6,620 Posts
but the ones in your pic look like 20s but maybe that's cuz i'm used to looking at my black 18's with no contrast between wheel and tire

1 - 20 of 29 Posts