Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt think the wheels would look good but surprisingly they do. I still wanna get black wheels tho. I have the same scoops and louvers on it, but the diffuser and wing i dont, and obviously the wheels. It looks really good tho i think.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
post up a pic of your car parked that way and maybe some one will do a little fotoshopping for you

·
Registered
623 Posts
Polished or chrome wheels look good on a red car. Black or polished wheels look good on a black or silver car, IMO. I agree that Saleen looks good, just got a little carried away with the red Air box.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
post up a pic of your car parked that way and maybe some one will do a little fotoshopping for you
Thats basically what my car would look like anyways.

did you check buy wheels today? thats where i got mine
I googled them but didnt go to that site. Ill check them out.

Get the 5-spoke Saleen's instead if you like the 5-spoke design.
Where did you end up buyin yours at?

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
they look like saleen s style to me.

OP, i love those wheels and they'll look sweet in black or black chrome on your ride
yea i was gonna see if someone could chop them in black on mine. Ive only found 8.5 wide tho in those wheels, and havent found any in black tho.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
All that, then......Mickey has to post his haaaaaawwwwwwttttttt set of wheels.

All I have to say to both Seabee and Mickey is.........................................

:love

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cruizinconcepts.com has them in black and up to 10". purty good prices too.

edit: it's cruizinconceptswholesale.com. my bad
Yea see i think it was cruizinconcepts that i went on and only saw the 8.5. I dunno what the difference in the site is. But yea i found them. Just wish they had black in those sizes, unless i missed that too.

All that, then......Mickey has to post his haaaaaawwwwwwttttttt set of wheels.

All I have to say to both Seabee and Mickey is.........................................

:love

Ha thanks. Mine will be getting better with time i hope

·
Not Banned
6,620 Posts
Yea see i think it was cruizinconcepts that i went on and only saw the 8.5. I dunno what the difference in the site is. But yea i found them. Just wish they had black in those sizes, unless i missed that too.

Ha thanks. Mine will be getting better with time i hope
so you're telling me these aren't the wheels you're looking for?

Black S Style Wheel 18X10 2005-2010

cuz i have these (from this site) in black w/ 18x9 front and 18x10 rear

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.