Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
Ahh gotcha sweet. May run out there this weekend or something.:yes

What do I do just ask them if I can weight my car?

·
Registered
390 Posts
i always wanted to see if i can get the weight measued on each wheel to see balance side to side/front to rear. is there anything like that out there? after new springs are installed of course.

·
ExPeNsIvE HoBbY
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
i always wanted to see if i can get the weight measued on each wheel to see balance side to side/front to rear. is there anything like that out there? after new springs are installed of course.
Maybe some speed shops in bigger cities, places that do support for serious racing, or you can buy a set of car race scales for like only $1000 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
M112'd Sixxer
1,703 Posts
Last time i weighed my car(stock with 2 10' subs and no spare tire) it was 3286lbs with me in it. This was 3 yrs ago so maybe it was 3386.

I really wanna know what it weighs now. Thinking around 3100 with me in it(160lbs).

Sent from my droid using my fingers.

·
ExPeNsIvE HoBbY
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Last time i weighed my car(stock with 2 10' subs and no spare tire) it was 3286lbs with me in it. This was 3 yrs ago so maybe it was 3386.

I really wanna know what it weighs now. Thinking around 3100 with me in it(160lbs).

3286 stock with 2 subs? That almost seems to light. With or without driver?

EDIT: nevermind, I see that's with driver. How did you manage that light without mods, and 2 subs in there?

·
M112'd Sixxer
1,703 Posts

EDIT: nevermind, I see that's with driver. How did you manage that light without mods, and 2 subs in there?

I dont know, maybe the scale was out. but 33-3400 lbs isnt that far off for a stock v6 coupe with an auto.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts

2000 Ford Mustang Specifications

according to this a stock 5 spd six comes in at 3064 without driver. If that is true im probably at 3150ish w/o me in it (assuming thats true)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts