Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already have the pi intake, cams, nipple, coolant tube, cam bolts, all that was installed already. It's not enough. So i have a set of shorties and decided i might as well buy the pi heads and shorties on at same time. What else do i need for pi heads. It seems like if i got a romeo head set with head gaskets and new head bolts that thats all i need. Sound about right?

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
That's pretty much the full shootin match right there. Simple- done. However, if you get the shorty headers, bolt them onto the heads before you put the new heads on the car. That will save you alot of time and frustration.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea thats the plan, i just need to make sure all i need is the heads gaskets ad bolts, sucks i got to do this **** all over again but i need more... Anyway does anyone know where i can find head gaskets and bolts? I though i seen somewhere there was like a package deal for like 100 or 110 or somthing i can't seem to find it.

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
Yea thats the plan, i just need to make sure all i need is the heads gaskets ad bolts, sucks i got to do this **** all over again but i need more... Anyway does anyone know where i can find head gaskets and bolts? I though i seen somewhere there was like a package deal for like 100 or 110 or somthing i can't seem to find it.
Just get the Fel-pros from your local Autozone or NAPA. Have you already got the heads?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, no heads, no gaskets no bolts. How much am i looking at for the gaskets and bolts?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much? condition? milage? assembled? Pics?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Guess you wouldn't sell the cams seperately... Already got a set. Give me a shipping qoute to 18960.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On ebay it seems that $70-75 is about shipping for the heads. Without the manifolds. Don't need em anyway. $300 shipped without cams and manifolds?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
315? You still making 250ish on the heads after shipping. You can still sell the cams for 50-75ish. Best i can do.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea i know but i got 4.10's that need to be installed, a tuner that needs to be tuned, and i was just wondering for the future, wish i had more money. Maybe next week i can get some more work and get back to ya if ya still have em.

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
No, but 98SilverStang has a pair of heads and cams for sell. I can assure the quality as I sold him the heads and he decided not to do a PI swap.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts