Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious. Anyone seen any post from the main winner who won the big gift bag I gave out. I see the runner ups still post in here but the grand prize winner never does

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Thats sad. I bought a bunch Of brokenWeisels stuff and I never see him Post here anymore. I shouldn't be talking though. My cleaning supplies haven't Touched my car in a solid 4 months. Damn Snow and cold came to quick

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
what contest? Lol donit again.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
lol^

guys*

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
Nah man I asked him why he even entered a while back if he wasn't going to use the products and he said "That's why I gave a half hearted response because I didn't think i'd win". Last time I talked to him he still didn't have a DA. I have used a decent amount of the d151 ya sent and the UWW got me to buy some.

Thanks for the stuffs man. Only thing I haven't used that you sent is 845.

·
Registered
726 Posts
That really sucks... I guess its hard to tell if someone would ACTUALLY use the stuff you sent them... but still.

Shook you should try out the 845 sometime. It doesn't give alot of gloss but the durability is INSANE!

I'll be using it on my future wheels I will be picking up.

-Blink

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
Yeah I know a lot about it I just haven't used it. I don't have a need yet. I would rather have the Mach look nice and re apply often then have it last but right now it's not on the roads anyways so it has Ammo on it now which I've about come to the conclusion that it's a show wax.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Vader! I used up all of the UWW+ and so I bought the concentrate from DC. I use that stuff at least 2-3 times a week. My car is parked outside 24/7 near pine trees :facepalm: it's perfect for the in between washes!

I have also used the Collinite 845, put two coats on a little over a month ago and it still beads like a dream! I liked the 845 so much I recently bought a bottle, it will be my go to winter nuba, if I don't use a sealant

I have yet to use the m151, I'm planning a one step correction on my grandma's car soon, but I've been crazy busy with work (working more for the holidays on break from school).

I do however plan on using the method Shook used on his truck with the m151. Thanks again!

·
It'll buff out...
5,379 Posts
It's d151, and you'll love it. Very weird consistancy almost like low fat yogurt lol. It's very easy to work with.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Yeah I know a lot about it I just haven't used it. I don't have a need yet. I would rather have the Mach look nice and re apply often then have it last but right now it's not on the roads anyways so it has Ammo on it now which I've about come to the conclusion that it's a show wax.
What made you come to that conclusion? Your wax test?

I think Ammo and Fuzion may be similar in types, Fuzion is pretty widely agreed to look amazing, but not really last long.

I was gonna try to sell mine on DB, mine would be 1 of like 4 pots for sale on there.

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
What made you come to that conclusion? Your wax test?

I think Ammo and Fuzion may be similar in types, Fuzion is pretty widely agreed to look amazing, but not really last long.

I was gonna try to sell mine on DB, mine would be 1 of like 4 pots for sale on there.
The looks on Ammo are absolutely ridiculous IMO. BUT I don't think it has as much nuba in it nor did the beading/sheeting perform up to par with any of the other 5 waxes. Also I have been talking to Larry and he said the wax is not meant for protection to any extent. It is meant to be layered with a sealant if I wanted protection. Also he wouldn't say the nuba content so I have a feeling it's not extremely high. Like I said the wax looks so good. As far as i'm concerned this will be my go to show wax, Idc if I have to put it on at the show lol. The glow it gives the paint is awesome. Imma use dodo on my dad's and I will see how I like that.

But yeah all those things together make me think it's purpose is to be a show wax. Use what you like and use it often is what he likes to say and he does use it on the extremely high end cars but he says even in his videos it's not for protection. That's what the sealant is for. He layers all of his products.

I might be way out there, but who knows.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I'm not much for show wax's. I like a wax to at least last a month, as I like to layer my wax's in the spring/summer. Fall is prep time for winter, so BFWD under Pete's. I just bought Zymol's carbon and I have hight hopes for that one as I can't justify spending more than $100 on a pot of wax for Glasur. Even thogh I truly want it badly.

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
I'm not much for show wax's. I like a wax to at least last a month, as I like to layer my wax's in the spring/summer. Fall is prep time for winter, so BFWD under Pete's. I just bought Zymol's carbon and I have hight hopes for that one as I can't justify spending more than $100 on a pot of wax for Glasur. Even thogh I truly want it badly.
B/c of gottahaveitgreen I wanna try Zymol councours soooo bad. If you don't mind posting up a nice review on Carbon i'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Will do. I will very interested how it performs compaired to Pete's, they are both about the same price. I love Pete's durabilty as it is my winter wax.

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
I can get Glasur for 96.75 shipped, and concours 146.25. MrPerple where did you get your carbon? Usually I can get it for 36$ directly from Zymol same for japon and cream. I'm not a dealer, just a good customer and I can share the love.

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
I am gonna get some glasur hopefully at some point...

I think alot of people have walked away from this section as of late because of how some people have gotten stuck in god mode...

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
I've seen that lately the number of regulars have gone down. Is it a coincidence that they have started coming back since SON1C went on vacation? I never had any issues with him, but it seems many did.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts